Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trump about ready to strike Syria? Could this be really be it?

Lol 3rd world incels getting chemical attacked while Chad sits comfortably in his mansion

THERE'S A MAN GOING 'ROUND, TAKING NAMES

Only if Russian will strike back, if this happens it is over for us European cels

Hopefully Russia intervenes, allies with North Korea, and nukes the shit out of Israel, the US, and most of Western Europe, killing off all the degenerates and New Age "Christians."

I would die before enlisting to cuck for Israel.

Daily reminder that a few weeks ago US forces were attacked by hundreds of Russian mercenaries

Hopefully Russia intervenes, allies with North Korea, and nukes the shit out of Israel, the US, and most of Western Europe, killing off all the degenerates and New Age "Christians."

Imagine being forced to apply for the military in Israel, LMAO, I would rather die.

Lol 3rd world incels getting chemical attacked while Chad sits comfortably in his mansion
Bachar isn't a Chad, cuck.

He's just an alpha male.

All these Zionist-backed rebels with their false flag tricks can fuck off to Israel.

Militarycels on SUICIDE WATCH

Damn it I don't want to fight another war for israel.

War would be great. It will thin the number of men around, give us more of a chance. I pray for war every day. We are fucking long overdue for WWIII. Bring it on, whoremonger Trump!

Isn't trump just a Putin's puppy? hes not going to do shit to syria

If the government institutes a draft, I'm going full-ER

I hope the world goes nuts with nukes flying around everywhere and civilisation as we know it collapses. Even if there is a big chance I die in such a scenario.

Because if I made it up and a post Apocalypse scenario occurred, it would legit be over for any femoid. I will make them all my sex slaves.

If the government institutes a draft, I'm going full-ER
Imagine being force to live an incel life by society for 20+ years and than being forced to help the government after all that fighting a useless war dying like a rat in order to benefit only weapon sellers and rich Chads.

What a stupid joke.

>Dropping cluster bombs and white phosphorus munitions that severely burn and dismember people is perfectly ok, but using chemical weapons that shut down your nervous system and kill you relatively peacefully is "barbaric"
The Geneva Convention was a mistake.

I hope the world goes nuts with nukes flying around everywhere and civilisation as we know it collapses. Even if there is a big chance I die in such a scenario.

Because if I made it up and a post Apocalypse scenario occurred, it would legit be over for any femoid. I will make them all my sex slaves.

Russian missiles can level Chad and Stacie Mansions
when war happens chads and stacies will be killed too I guess or do you think Putin's missiles with just fly around and miss Cahds and Stacies mansions?

I'm migrating into a Siberian Taiga as soon as HAPPENING transforms into HAPPENED

Daily reminder that a few weeks ago US forces were attacked by hundreds of Russian mercenaries

Daily reminder that Russia is allowed to be in Syria and the US isn't. And the US instigated the whole Syria situation by arming and funding the terrorists to begin with. 300k dead and a country blown apart. It's sick.

I want the world to go apocalypse mode

Lol if you think this will be anything more than a proxy war. Neither side would risk all out war over shit hole Syria.

Escalating the war is the best way for Trump to get re-elected.

Ohhhh shit dude comeonnnnn I live in israel, don't judge an entire country just because our "leaders" and 30% of citizens are cunts

nahh.. this is too good to be true. "And the rockets red glare and the bombs bursting in air". Shit like that won't ever happen in our lifetimes. Let me tell you how things will go down. Some of you will escape inceldom and will laugh when you look back at this time of your life. Those of us who don't sui will grow old and live a lonely life in some retirement home. I'm 28 years old and I have been looking forward to death for the last 10 years. I have looked for death but death has not found me.

Bachar isn't a Chad, cuck.

He's just an alpha male.

All these Zionist-backed rebels with their false flag tricks can fuck off to Israel.
Assad is a high tier normie

Your people should stop subverting the West then.
"Your people"
>Prime Minister of Israel is corrupt
>10-15% of Israel are actually religious jews who seek to destroy the western values
>porceeds to blame the other 85% of the population which consists of christians, atheists, muslims as well as other ethnic and religious minorities

You can't say we should cut an entire apple tree down, just because 3 out of the 100 apples are rotten. If you jump to conclusion so quickly just because a few people out of the entire group are cunts then you are not better than the roasties who say that all incels are creeps just because 3 people of of 100 say they violent and creepy stuff.

I want to make a giant thread about Syria and Iraq one of these days but I doubt anyone will read it.

US government will deploy its elite force of trap soldiers and will win.

TXNIlgo

I want to make a giant thread about Syria and Iraq one of these days but I doubt anyone will read it.
I would, I'm already tired of this Syria doom like NK bullshit

putin has already won waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in timmons

He back-pedalled a little already. What a cuck.