Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truest trucel trait: you're 6ft+ & cumskin & get 45+ matches on tinder

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Imagine being the truest trucel:

You're 6ft+, cumskin and got rated a chadlite at least.
You make a profile on tinder and get at least 45+ matches in just a few hours.

How can you even cope with being a trucel like this? literally never began for you.

@nice_try @TerraCoper
This person I'm talking about is obviously fictional. Any resemblance to someone else is entirely coincidental. :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
would chadlite actually get that many matches?

Brutal.. over for truecels.is

If you are a blackpilled male who sympathizes with our cause but is not deselected himself, you should just be a ghost in society. You are not an incel, you are not a lowborn slave either. If you are tall and attractive, you are closer to the man who puts us in chains than you are to the ones in chains. Only people with nothing to live for should risk their lives by identifying openly as incels, people who are ugly, manlet, bald, poor, or have some disease that can't be cured without a lot of money. Such men who need medical-facial-height salvation, they are doomed and every day they want to die. Fakecels are not like them. If you are tall and good looking, you have will have a happier life following Ahriman and doing as Ahriman says, he rewards the tall and beautiful.

If you are tall and attractive, you will only be a friend to us if you are a volcel who goes ER on chads.

Giga trucel trait.
You need thousands of likes to have options other than bots and landwhales.
I personally get 300 a day at least, but I just don't like how any of them look.

life must be easy as a cumskin

life must be easy as a cumskin
It's only easy if you're 6'0+ Chad.
This retarded bullshit that whites can't be incel or have an easy life starts to piss me off.
It's all about height and bone structure. Skin color alone does absolutly nothing.
I'm tired of argueing nonsense like this.

Imagine being the truest trucel:

You're 6ft+, cumskin and got rated a chadlite at least.
You make a profile on tinder and get at least 45+ matches in just a few hours.

How can you even cope with being a trucel like this? literally never began for you.

@nice_try @TerraCoper
This person I'm talking about is obviously fictional. Any resemblance to someone else is entirely coincidental. :feelsLSD:
I've said it many times already in this day and age Curries slay especially if they are short and ugly and got no matches on tinder. White chads that are tall and get matches are the real truecels according to some study that I won't link. Also woman prefer micropenisses I know this because some woman (not foid because woman deserve respect) on IT said that she prefers small dick only it just so happens that all her dildo's are atleast 9x7 inch very curious. Also according to an other study that I won't link woman prefer short males like 4'11 guys if you deny this you are COPING and not BLACKPILLED.

I've said it many times already in this day and age Curries slay especially if they are short and ugly and got no matches on tinder. White chads that are tall and get matches are the real truecels according to some study that I won't link. Also woman prefer micropenisses I know this because some woman (not foid because woman deserve respect) on IT said that she prefers small dick only it just so happens that all her dildo's are atleast 9x7 inch very curious. Also according to an other study that I won't link woman prefer short males like 4'11 guys if you deny this you are COPING and not BLACKPILLED.
JFL if you're not curry/rice/ethnic in 2022, just rope or LDAR, never began for you

It's over for 8+/10cels.

This is me,i'm also 210cm tall,is it over for me?

Screenshot 1

:feelskek::yes::yes::yes:

he gets mogged by the average truecel in this forum bro

Yeah there are some fags like that here

Even Jeremy Meeks is a giga truecel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back