Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truest trucel trait: you're 6ft+ & cumskin & get 45+ matches on tinder

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 2h 26m
Imagine being the truest trucel:

You're 6ft+, cumskin and got rated a chadlite at least.
You make a profile on tinder and get at least 45+ matches in just a few hours.

How can you even cope with being a trucel like this? literally never began for you.

@nice_try @TerraCoper
This person I'm talking about is obviously fictional. Any resemblance to someone else is entirely coincidental. :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
86d 18h 57m
would chadlite actually get that many matches?

Vrthraghna

Vrthraghna

ER Priest
★★★★
47d 7h 57m
Brutal.. over for truecels.is

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
92d 16h 45m
If you are a blackpilled male who sympathizes with our cause but is not deselected himself, you should just be a ghost in society. You are not an incel, you are not a lowborn slave either. If you are tall and attractive, you are closer to the man who puts us in chains than you are to the ones in chains. Only people with nothing to live for should risk their lives by identifying openly as incels, people who are ugly, manlet, bald, poor, or have some disease that can't be cured without a lot of money. Such men who need medical-facial-height salvation, they are doomed and every day they want to die. Fakecels are not like them. If you are tall and good looking, you have will have a happier life following Ahriman and doing as Ahriman says, he rewards the tall and beautiful.

If you are tall and attractive, you will only be a friend to us if you are a volcel who goes ER on chads.

Deleted member 36666

Deleted member 36666

New Zealand Expeditionary Force
-
30d 21h 7m
Giga trucel trait.
You need thousands of likes to have options other than bots and landwhales.
I personally get 300 a day at least, but I just don't like how any of them look.

CCPcel

CCPcel

Modcel
★★★★★
238d 16h 35m
life must be easy as a cumskin

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
78d 21h 53m
life must be easy as a cumskin
It's only easy if you're 6'0+ Chad.
This retarded bullshit that whites can't be incel or have an easy life starts to piss me off.
It's all about height and bone structure. Skin color alone does absolutly nothing.
I'm tired of argueing nonsense like this.

TerraCoper

TerraCoper

Recruit
★★★★
6d 16h 30m

How can you even cope with being a trucel like this? literally never began for you.

@nice_try @TerraCoper
This person I'm talking about is obviously fictional. Any resemblance to someone else is entirely coincidental. :feelsLSD:
I've said it many times already in this day and age Curries slay especially if they are short and ugly and got no matches on tinder. White chads that are tall and get matches are the real truecels according to some study that I won't link. Also woman prefer micropenisses I know this because some woman (not foid because woman deserve respect) on IT said that she prefers small dick only it just so happens that all her dildo's are atleast 9x7 inch very curious. Also according to an other study that I won't link woman prefer short males like 4'11 guys if you deny this you are COPING and not BLACKPILLED.

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 2h 26m
I've said it many times already in this day and age Curries slay especially if they are short and ugly and got no matches on tinder. White chads that are tall and get matches are the real truecels according to some study that I won't link. Also woman prefer micropenisses I know this because some woman (not foid because woman deserve respect) on IT said that she prefers small dick only it just so happens that all her dildo's are atleast 9x7 inch very curious. Also according to an other study that I won't link woman prefer short males like 4'11 guys if you deny this you are COPING and not BLACKPILLED.
JFL if you're not curry/rice/ethnic in 2022, just rope or LDAR, never began for you

JealousyandHatred

JealousyandHatred

#manletpride2022 I supp0rt violence
★★★★
27d 18h 30m

@nice_try @TerraCoper
And you regularly visit fastbananaviralmarketing.com because you don't have friends elsewhere.:feelshaha:

Last edited:
yez

yez

Based
★★★
30d 11h 26m
It's over for 8+/10cels.

22yearoldcel

Overlord
★★★
57d 21h 35m
This is me,i'm also 210cm tall,is it over for me?

Screenshot 1

Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
192d 16h 54m
:feelskek::yes::yes::yes:

Deleted member 38579

Deleted member 38579

Ban requested
-
31d 18h 17m
he gets mogged by the average truecel in this forum bro

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince of Istanbul
★★★★★
59d 18h 27m