Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truelcel trait: You havent social life without internet

ubermensch666

ubermensch666

Praised be the Morning Star.
I try to leave internet for 2 days and i realize that simply i have nobody. After i did what i should do i simply have a lot a of free time and nobody to talk.

last social life i had was when i was probably 10 or 11 until i got to this site

My "social life" ended the second I began high school. The Internet is all I have, just how it goes as a subhuman. No one to judge you for your appearance, no high inhibition, no way for people to always be ignoring and treating you like you're invisible by default. :feelsjuice:

Yes I live on the internet, and specially, on this forum. I am a ghost outside of this place.

gigatruecel trait; you don't have social life online or irl

The only people I interact with last year outside of family were guys for a group work

Yes without the net i am incognito and i am IRL the despised creep that everybody wishes no longer exists

Social life doesn’t matter