Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion TrueIncelPill: "The only Truecels are Cumskin Manlets"... Discuss

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date

The only Truecels are Cumskin Manlets

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
Yah or Nah or maybe.

Discuss.

Fuck out of here with this elitist bullshit. Gatekeeping misery is what it is. If you're miserable about never having sex then you're an incel, that's it.

Fuck out of here with this elitist bullshit. Gatekeeping misery is what it is. If you're miserable about never having sex then you're an incel, that's it.
This

Curry manlets are worse off

No, ethnic manlets. Being cumskin is an advantage, not a disadvantage as some privileged copers pretend it is. It's the same thing as tallfags crying about being tall.
Reminder itsover was a 5'6 broke manlet and he slayed literally 2 noodlewhores a week just on the virtue of being white alone.

You say it's controversial because you know it's nonsense.

Its not nonsense. For ethnics it's presumed they're manlets. For cumskins. No such leniency. Its Discursive.

sewers tier thread

Curry manlets are worse off
curries in the west are volcels because they can always arrange-marriagemaxx, but are obsessed with white foids so they decide not to.

curries in curryland are all manlets anyway so it doesn’t matter that much

White manlets dont have all of society at their beck and call so they have it worse. Ethnics have the judaized system working for them...for now.

However on the flip side ethnics also have more unknown or unpracticed or unexplored heritages. Is my place as someone who can trace their lineage back to 1600's saxony down to the specific person really worse off than pajeet babanunu who knows his grandpa and that's it? And of course other racial genetic things like intelligence.

It's a big reason why white racism to ethnics here is more "fuck you nigger jewish pawn" while ethnic racism to whites is more "cumskin I wish I could be white". I wouldn't want to become an ethnic, but I also think they have it comparably easier compared to whites socially speaking.

Last edited:
sewers tier thread
31093.jpg

Gonna have to disagree with this one brocel.

Gorilla portrait evil eyes night 34456408

Nah

But OP's question no more ridiculous than saying that whites can't be incel because SEA, JBW, etc

curries in the west are volcels because they can always arrange-marriagemaxx, but are obsessed with white foids so they decide not to.

curries in curryland are all manlets anyway so it doesn’t matter that much
Jfl do you know how arrange marriage works in the west? You have to betabuxx an ugly used up 30 year old currywhore who spent her 20s riding white Chad’s dick. Oh and she‘ll constantly be unhappy and bitchy despite you doing your best

Jfl do you know how arrange marriage works in the west? You have to betabuxx an ugly used up 30 year old currywhore who spent her 20s riding white Chad’s dick. Oh and she‘ll constantly be unhappy and bitchy despite you doing your best
then arrange marriage w/ a conservative girl from India
u niggas just don’t want curryfoids

Curries are usually truecel by default (in the west and incel in curryland).

someone said it xd
I thought you were curry?

Delusionmaxx if you think currywhores in India are conservative. I’ve seen firsthand how degenerate they are