Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [TruecelTrait] You freeze up when asked about your hobby

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Being a truecel makes you secluded, you don't go out, you get depressed and lose interest in doing anything. You have no interests and no hobbies. Whenever there is a situation in which someone asks you about your hobbies, you instantly freeze up, your body tenses, you start panicking and feel your temperature rising, you are scared of getting exposed as a complete loser that you are (genetically-speaking). A fight or flight reaction happens.

posting on .co is my hobby

posting on .co is my hobby
18576.jpg

I say I play basketball jfl

I usually just say I read and play video games, which isn't really wrong, especially if you count reading posts on .co as reading.

Can anyone tell OP that he is a volcel if he doesn't even have any hobbies? He blocked me because he can't stand the truth

It's hard to lie for me because if they go into detail and you dont know shit about the hobby you screw yourself over.

But no one gives a shit about me enough to ask about my hobbies kek. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelscry:

You are just roasting everyone that replies. Nice cope.

I just say "LDAR" and they say "what?" and then I change the subject

I just say i play videogames and play piano

I don't really have any real hobbies either. I mostly just play video games, or read some pages of a book, if my short attention span allows me to do so.

I just tell them I play games, hike, misc. outside/nature shit, whatever, because I do do that stuff, but I feel like to fit normie standards, you have to have an 8 year old's Christmas wishlist full of hobbies for them to be even slightly interested.

Cant relate. I actually have a hobby. Its a solitary hobby jfl

i have hobbies but foids will laugh at me still for being ugly and having nerdy hobbies

I usually just say I read and play video games
social suicide. I guarantee most normies I know would straight up laugh in my face if they asked me about hobbies and I said I like to read and play video games

"Err yeah, I like existing, cooking, traveling too. We're so alike, lol"

Nah I freeze up when I get in touch with people I haven't spoken to/met with in ages and I ask me what have I been doing

social suicide. I guarantee most normies I know would straight up laugh in my face if they asked me about hobbies and I said I like to read and play video games
i am bad at lying so I dont bother. plus if I want to make friends i should be honest, i dont want to hang out with normies who only drink and party.

Truecels don't get asked about their hobbies because no one cares about a truecel

My hobby is searching the dark web for who'res that i stand up and stare at from far away and laugh as they cuss!

I used to just say video games despite being pretty casual. Feels like a normie hobby I can admit to without being judged. But then they start asking me about current normiecuck games and I just have no clue what they're talking about.

Since I do not even speak to anyone anymore I don't have to deal with this problem.

my hobby is rotting inside playing vidya