Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [TruecelTrait] You are infantile

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Truecels who were bullied as children/young teenagers don't age mentally/psychologically. Even if you are not a litteral child, you can take care of yourself, your mind is still infantile, because actually bullying at early stages of life causes your brain to stay that way in many aspects. For example I still like kiddie themed tshirts (I have a tshirt with TMNT face), edgy humor or "stupid" humor (ed edd n eddy, hellbenders), I have a body similar to what I had in middle school (bullying stops testosterone producing, which is crucial at that time), I am emotional and can't hold and keep my emotions down, I want to have things done for me, I can't exactly do everything on my own, I got stuck mentally at the age of 14.

Getting into a bunch of fights is not infantile. that's a grown man trait.

Yes, I can relate. We missed crucial development milestones, so our minds are still stuck in our teen years. Experiencing teen relationships, love and all the rest is necessary to fully enter in adulthood, you'll feel like that at 30, 40 and so on.

I don't know, maybe I am. But socially I definitely didn't develop

I can relate to some things, but I don't know, I always had a playful and childish personality, and my childhood was not bad at all.

Debunked.
For me, yeah. I'm still into cartoon shirts, edgy and stupid humor, I still have my attitude and personality and looks as when I was in high school.
I've never been emotional so I can't relate to that, but I know for a fact as you said, I'm still in my mental state from when I was around 14.

With saying that, how can I say it's debunked?
My father is the same.

Debunked.
For me, yeah. I'm still into cartoon shirts, edgy and stupid humor, I still have my attitude and personality and looks as when I was in high school.
I've never been emotional so I can't relate to that, but I know for a fact as you said, I'm still in my mental state from when I was around 14.

With saying that, how can I say it's debunked?
My father is the same.
How is this debunked then? Maybe your dad also had a rought childhood/teenage years or had one strong trauma happen to him at that age. Neither of my parents is childish like I am.

i guess. i still use looney tune sheets and shit lol

Brutal can relate 100%

How is this debunked then? Maybe your dad also had a rought childhood/teenage years or had one strong trauma happen to him at that age. Neither of my parents is childish like I am.
Can't be incel if he got a girl, married, and then gave birth to me.

Can't be incel if he got a girl, married, and then gave birth to me.
Things were different back then. Even a truecel by todays standard who was bullied could later get a wife and have children.

Can partially relate. Although i'm still kinda stuck at 14yo mentally in some terms, my tastes kinda changed, i'm not emotionally incontinent, and i don't want anyone doing anything for me, most of the times i wanna be left alone.

Where does OP get that bullying causes all this?

I stuck mentally at 12 but not bc of bullying but bc of my shitty genes.

Wish I could kill them all tbhngl. came close to killing one of them but I gave up in the last seconds

Sometimes yes tbh

this describes like 80% of the forum who have video gaming and anime obsession as if they're a child.

I relate a lot...

Still no dating with teen girls for you, pedo :soy:

i absolutely feel like this. frequently have rage outbursts and cant handle crises, watch gay little kids cartoons and anime like a faggot, quit if something is difficult etc.

i absolutely feel like this. frequently have rage outbursts and cant handle crises, quit if something is difficult etc.
I am known as mad in all voice chat spaces like discord because I have frequent outbursts. Although imo that’s from loneliness. I’m generally seen as mad (crazy) by most though

used to apply to me. but meditation and cold showers has fixed this