Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [TruecelTrait] Water is moist edition - you are high-inhib

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
If you are a truecel like myself, you MUST be high-inhibition person, there's no way around it. Being high-inhib stems from bad social responses from other people towards us during our growing up period, due to our bad looks - negative halo/failo/horns effect. This in terms means that things that we had to take care of but were at least in some part up to other people's response to us were going bad. Because of that, majority of things in our lives didn't work out, we failed them even though we did everything perfectly, etc. simply because others wanted us to fail at them (that's why I always say that when I look back at my life, I did everything I could in it to make it the best as possible, made no bad decisions, etc. and simply nothing was up to me in the end).

After years of shit like this happening (us failing at everything that isn't 100% up to us) especially during our growing up period, when our psychology is being molded, we became high inhibitious, scared of life, scared of failing, always believing that if something can go bad - it will go bad, even things that are random and not up to other people (those things go good/bad with the same chances as for everybody else), but we don't disconnect them from each other, because we are so used to failing at life.

If you are scared, high-inhib, afraid of doing anything, etc. it's not your fault, it's indirectly your genes' fault.

Fuck I wish I wasn't ugly then I'd have confidence and be winning

After the blackpill I have become way lower inhib, but no matter my personality uglymaxx gets me nowhere in the end

After the blackpill I have become way lower inhib, but no matter my personality uglymaxx gets me nowhere in the end
Yep nothing ever changes, however it's still better to be low inhib. At least it's all more comfortable.

im low inhib i just dont care

Some people can be low inhib despite negative social experiences. Dark triad is the key