Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecels never become moderators of incel forums

bannedincel

bannedincel

Captain
★★★★
Its always either some unknown fbi fags, or some mental"cels" or some tallfag braggers. Never truecels.

We can't even get respect or power in our own supposed spaces. This is one of the ultimate blackpills. No one respects or trusts ugly truecels. Not even other truecels.

truecels stay at the very bottom of the caste system. it never began. it's hard for a lot of truecels to accept this

Who is the biggest truecel on this forum let’s appoint him as moderator

@AlexDelarge & @BasedStalin are both orphan cels so they’re pretty high @Intellau_Celistic is also pretty truecel

@AlexDelarge & @BasedStalin are both orphan cels so they’re pretty high @Intellau_Celistic is also pretty truecel
None of these guys are truecels. Intellau is literally just here to have a gimmick.

2022 cel thinks he knows what trueceldom is lol
Been browsing since 2020 but I think I know a certain amount. I could care less if you joined in 2017 you probably forget about this forum and inceldom for 4 years while fucking Beckies

Been browsing since 2020 but I think I know a certain amount. I could care less if you joined in 2017 you probably forget about this forum and inceldom for 4 years while fucking Beckies
Since 2015 faggot. And I had over 25k posts on my other accs

Tell me your other accounts? Also bS proof you’ve been around since 2015?

Cap
My other account was fulltimeloser. And I literally joined the first day on this forum. Before I was on reddit creating r/incels and making the memes that popularized this whole concept. Most people are only here cuz of me.
your stupid
Ok fakecel. You also literally bragged about ascending and its screenshotted and you're not banned

Why do you say that about the mods?

Fulltimeloser joined in June 2020 I’ve been lurking here since may 2020 cope

Fulltimeloser joined in June 2020 I’ve been lurking here since may 2020 cope
Are you retarded? This was my first account. It was whiped. After that I created ftl. Then I returned to this. Anyone who joined after alek incident is irrelvant

Are you retarded? This was my first account. It was whiped. After that I created ftl. Then I returned to this. Anyone who joined after alek incident is irrelvant
Yea because between 2017 and 2020 you were fucking Palestinian beckies

Yea because between 2017 and 2020 you were fucking Palestinian beckies
Again, are you retarded? I was here up till 2019. Then this account was whiped by the old mods. You utter retard.

Again, you wouldn't know the term incel if not for me. This forum wouldnt exist without me.

Again, are you retarded? I was here up till 2019. Then this account was whiped by the old mods. You utter retard.

Again, you wouldn't know the term incel if not for me. This forum wouldnt exist without me.
Yea ok buddy

Lol

Raped too apparently
Nope. He only came up with that story after he already talked about fucking a drunk girl. He never mentioned rape. Then when people on r/incels were calling him out, he'd say " oh she wasnt even conscious" even tho he never mentioned that the first time. He's a liar and he'd perma ban you if you said this

Nope. He only came up with that story after he already talked about fucking a drunk girl. He never mentioned rape. Then when people on r/incels were calling him out, he'd say " oh she wasnt even conscious" even tho he never mentioned that the first time. He's a liar and he'd perma ban you if you said this
Oh lol

Jfl fuck really lol shooting the messenger

Do they require your photos for mod application ? Kek

I'm a 31yo KHHV, was fat, was thin, was social, was lonely, catfished, looksmaxxed, gymmaxxed, abused alcohol, was neet, now wagie, was deperessed with panic attacks, was motivated to change, got rejected and humiliated by foids that I made moves on. I'm literally the INCEL PROTOTYPE who already did and experienced everything that comes with inceldom.
+
I've been here since 2018. I'm not a shitposter, every post I make has some effort behind it + I bust fakecels, I want to keep the forum clean + I'm online for hours every day

The fact that I haven't been asked if I want to be mod is an absolute fucking joke.
But ok, looking at the state of this forum and how administration staff is just fine with it, it's pretty obvious that I wouldn't fit in anyways.

Such a true statement

We can't even get respect or power in our own supposed spaces. This is one of the ultimate blackpills. No one respects or trusts ugly truecels. Not even other truecels.
It’s human nature to only appreciate beautiful things, why do you think some people still worship chads on this incel forum

I'm a 31yo KHHV, was fat, was thin, was social, was lonely, catfished, looksmaxxed, gymmaxxed, abused alcohol, was neet, now wagie, was deperessed with panic attacks, was motivated to change, got rejected and humiliated by foids that I made moves on. I'm literally the INCEL PROTOTYPE who already did and experienced everything that comes with inceldom.
+
I've been here since 2018. I'm not a shitposter, every post I make has some effort behind it + I bust fakecels, I want to keep the forum clean + I'm online for hours every day

The fact that I haven't been asked if I want to be mod is an absolute fucking joke.
But ok, looking at the state of this forum and how administration staff is just fine with it, it's pretty obvious that I wouldn't fit in anyways.

If you take more showERs and haircuts you can become a mod.Keep grinding,keep hustling, shoot for your dreams!(with AK 47 in CSGO)

Leaving jokes aside if I will become a mod here I will make an ultimate program were I would make incels only villages in some of the poorest places in the world.Every incel would have a gf.

There is a hole in the blackpill.Its called GDP per capita.And we can break it and avoid inceldom as long as we make a plan ,stick to it and take the opportunity.

Last edited:
you are an incel posting on an obscure anonymous webforum
everyone here is irrelevant

gotta be NT to be a mod on most things

talk slick, talk fast, shoot from the hip, know who to talk to, what to say and when to say it.

basically impossible for anyone who is socially inept.

I never trusted that faggot knajjd story about how hes 152cm idk why people fell for it anyone can say anything

@bannedincel how did guys find out about knajjd faggotry

If you take more showERs and haircuts you can become a mod.Keep grinding,keep hustling, shoot for your dreams!(with AK 47 in CSGO)

Leaving jokes aside if I will become a mod here I will make an ultimate program were I would make incels only villages in some of the poorest places in the world.Every incel would have a gf.

There is a hole in the blackpill.Its called GDP per capita.And we can break it and avoid inceldom as long as we make a plan ,stick to it and take the opportunity.
very based, im tired of being an incel honestly. Its overwhelming and exhausting, I cant even enjoy any success because I look to the left and right and realize I am alone. Such a cruel world we live in.