Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

truecel trait

gangrenemax

gangrenemax

Major
★★★★
You want to be featured on IT.
You want to be noticed by the people that hate you instead of being invisible I want to know what attention whores feel :feelsjuice: :feelsmusic:

I'd only want to appear under the incel violence one

I really don't care much for that dumpster fire of a group and their obsession with inkwells, and I would advise anyone thinking of attempting to "infiltrate" or get into it to simply ignore it; no need to fuel their ego and need to find some boogeyman of an incel to hate on... :feelswhat:

They usually only feature the most lowbrow, edgebait, obviously satirically humorous content, anyways, easy to argue against without actually confronting the bitter reality of the blackpill or its core tenets; never really the most quality threads and thoughts, as then they might actually have to confront their own deluded ideology of the bluepill and their incessant coping. :feelsclown:

I don't want negative attention; it's not my fault it's the only attention I've ever recieved. :fuk:

Look mommy I'm on IncelTear :soy: :soy: :soy:

Attention is the new money.