Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: you've never dreamed of having sex

• Thread starter Deleted member 22761
  • Start date
Deleted member 22761

Deleted member 22761

Self-banned
-
I've literally never dreamed of having sex. I once had a dream where I fucked a sex doll, but you can't really call it sex, just masturbation.
Even dreams where I experince kissing are rare and I can only remember that happening once. It was a good dream.

Even my subconscious knows it's over.

I've dreamed of getting married when I was younger, but that's the closest it ever got.

all i have are sinister nightmares that have me waking up sweating

I had romantic dreams with people of my class in elementary school. And also later in what would be Middle School in US. Later not anymore.

Sex dreams, only singularly wicked demonic attack stuff in the last years.

I had a dream where I was going out with a girl and messing about and it seemed like it was the leadup to sex, but I can't remember anything more of it. Most dreams are forgoten anyway, so we likely all dream of sex but don't remember it.

I've not had any dream in ages tho

I get slaughtered mercilessly in my dreams. Happy times.

I think I did once or twice, but I just don't dream most of the times

last night however I dreamt I was being chased by giant bats

Same. I never ever dreamed that I had sex.

I am 20 years old and can surely say, i have never had a sex dream

The only time I have sex in my dream is if I realize I am dreaming and rape a foid in my dream

I dream of everything romantic except sex, for some reason, like in a dream I can have a girlfriend or be married but the moment I am gonna fuck her... I wake up.

when i do i wake up before anything happens

true, the closest I've got was a kiss with a girl that I couldn't identify her face. Besides that it's normally some horrible shit like my mom dying or getting surrounded and executed.

I've dreamed I was fucking a blonde milf with huge tits like 4 times in the past year, makes me extremely horny when I wake up. That's probably why I coom 3 times a day.

Never happened with me too, ever

happened to me years back. Was a lucid dreaming where was. Chad slayer.

I've dreamed of holding hands with a girl, felt good. Then i woke up

I have realistic nightmares all the time but no sex dreams

This is real, i'm only have masturbate dream and my litte cousin touch my dick

I've literally never dreamed of having sex. I once had a dream where I fucked a sex doll, but you can't really call it sex, just masturbation.
Even dreams where I experince kissing are rare and I can only remember that happening once. It was a good dream.

Even my subconscious knows it's over.

Can't relate.

Dreams are basically a way for your brain to review and process old memories, if you've never had sex your brain would have no memories of it to process