Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: you’ve never been invited to a Halloween party

L

Lonelyaf96

Greycel
I can’t even remember the last time I left the house on a Halloween and not spending the evening staring at a computer screen. I mostly don’t give a fuck but it’s something I recognized that most people would find pretty abnormal for a 28 year old.

dnr JoinedOct 17, 2023Posts12

A young college girl with big boobs rubbing her tits on your front while you're all dancing to the blasting music. I wish...

Halloween is the worst holiday specifically because for anyone who isn't a kid trick or treating its all about just whoring out. Like it's just frat bros grinding against stacy in a sexy nurse costume on the dance floor and then slinking away to the bathroom all under the guise of "spooky fun". totally trash holiday that only exists to justify whoring, at least that's what it has become.

Commercial burgerland holiday, let it rot.

Imagine going to a party in the first place

Only Halloween party i've been to was with 2 other truecels

Try any kind of party full stop, GrAY

Try any kind of party full stop, GrAY
I’ve never been to a legitimate party besides family ones, except for the ones in elementary school where the whole class was invited