Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Truecel trait: you’re so ugly strangers assume you’re retarded when they first meet you

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
Every time. And then they’re shocked when I’m an actual coherent human

You're not ugly. You're special.

I think it's also due to a lack of social skills. If you don't know how to talk, you sound like a slow weakbrained retard.
That's not your ugly. Your ugly adds to it though.

I think it's also due to a lack of social skills. If you don't know how to talk, you sound like a slow weakbrained retard.

I had a perfect stranger come up to me the other day at my job I just started and I had to basically let him know I’m not retarded and already know how to do the job, also the manager treats me like shit
You're not ugly. You're special.
brutal if true

Last edited:
yea every time when im wage slaving people give me this sad sympathetic look like im a brain damaged downie (because i look beta and high inhib as fuck and im a giga framecel with no muscle mass). manager treated me this way until i grilled the bitch for her shitty management and terrible scheduling (literally dumb bitch forgot the dates i asked off and acted dumb-founded when i reminded her cuz she literally didnt even take them into consideration). Going to walk out as soon as i make some money back from stock market

yea every time when im wage slaving people give me this sad sympathetic look like im a brain damaged downie (because i look beta and high inhib as fuck and im a giga framecel with no muscle mass). manager treated me this way until i grilled the bitch for her shitty management and terrible scheduling (literally dumb bitch forgot the dates i asked off and acted dumb-founded when i reminded her cuz she literally didnt even take them into consideration). Going to walk out as soon as i make some money back from stock market
I was going to snap on my manager today but I think he actually realized I’m not retarded. Was holding a lot of discontent in though

Has happened, but only when i was really young. It was very ironic as I was a very intelligent child. Then i went retarded.