Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: You're a DaydreamER

PureImagination

PureImagination

Overdosed on Copium
★★★★
I spent atleast 1/3 of my day to imagine my perfect life.
(Sadly not even a exaggerattion)

I'm always dreaming about a perfect life where I conquer space and annihilate a certain Country I am legally not allowed to mention in a bad way in Goymany.

I have lives in my head where I save the World, were I impreginate Stacies left and right but my fav dream was always to be a epic Jedi fighting the Sith and stopping Order 66

I used to daydream a lot when in school since it was so boring

I don't daydream

if things aren't physically present then I don't care about them

I'm always dreaming about a perfect life where I conquer space and annihilate a certain Country I am legally not allowed to mention in a bad way in Goymany.

I have lives in my head where I save the World, were I impreginate Stacies left and right but my fav dream was always to be a epic Jedi fighting the Sith and stopping Order 66
I day dream about a incel rebellion.

I love daydreaming while walking around my room or when I'm in any vehicle

You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one...

I get so invested in daydreaming that my brain messes up my daydreams about being with people because that's too unreal and I have to rationalize what chain of events could make it happen.

I used to daydream a lot when in school since it was so boring
Same. I use to daydream quite a lot actually about ROMANCE back in my youngcel days, because I was so fucking naive.

@daydreamER Thoughts?
It’s a brutal life for daydreamERcels. I can’t stop daydreaming about the life I would have had if I was born with more bones. It is a childish cope but it helps me.

It’s a brutal life for daydreamERcels. I can’t stop daydreaming about the life I would have had if I was born with more bones. It is a childish cope but it helps me.
Daydreaming is fun I wouldn't even call it childish

Introvert/autist trait more than anything.

I do the same while listening to music so that I have a soundtrack within my fictional headcannon

i Do create scenarios but they are from Hades, not really dreams of a perfect Life .

It's a good cope to have

I'm just a dreamer
I dream my life away

I'm just a dreamer
I dream of better days

I daydream almost every time I simply can't control it.

id rather be a sith or at least a dark jedi, Actual jedis are cucked

I've basically lived several whole lives in my head

Screenshot 2024 10 23 230905