Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Truecel trait: your parents try to talk you out of wanting a relationship

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am a wolf | 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
Ok I get it, you want me to not want a gf bc you know I can't get one anyway. I get you.

But still. Saying shit like "relationships are overrated" dozens of times or "it will be very hard for you to get a gf bc you need to like her and she you" and "she will only cheat on you, especially if she's good looking" and many shit like this... ok, I admit, maybe some of those things are true.

But it doesn't work even if I wanted it to, I can't help it!

Also it just unintentionally makes me feel even more insecure and less motivated to do shit and then they get mad at me that I never do any sports and that they offer me everything!

I'm 27 but I'm autistic and deformed af.

thats weird because parents seem to almost always be bluepilled and spitting npc lines encouraging to try and find a gf

thats weird because parents seem to almost always be bluepilled and spitting npc lines encouraging to try and find a gf
yes but not in my case, it's so obvious everyone expect a blind person would agree with my parents, also I think they implied once if I can get a gf then a really ugly one ("I'd be very happy even if you got a very ugly gf", idk what really ugly means to them)...but I'd rather have none then and cope with cooming to insta pics of hot women

yes but not in my case, it's so obvious everyone expect a blind person would agree with my parents, also I think they implied once if I can get a gf then a really ugly one ("I'd be very happy even if you got a very ugly gf", idk what really ugly means to them)...but I'd rather have none then and cope with cooming to insta pics of hot women
yeah the only right thing in life is to ignore what your parents say, unfortunately I realized that too late. even though they actually might love and care for you the world they were living in was so much different that their advice is at best not do jack shit and at worst even make your situation worse.

e
yeah the only right thing in life is to ignore what your parents say, unfortunately I realized that too late. even though they actually might love and care for you the world they were living in was so much different that their advice is at best not do jack shit and at worst even make your situation worse.
exactly

Ok I get it, you want me to not want a gf bc you know I can't get one anyway. I get you.

But still. Saying shit like "relationships are overrated" dozens of times or "it will be very hard for you to get a gf bc you need to like her and she you" and "she will only cheat on you, especially if she's good looking" and many shit like this... ok, I admit, maybe some of those things are true.

But it doesn't work even if I wanted it to, I can't help it!

Also it just unintentionally makes me feel even more insecure and less motivated to do shit and then they get mad at me that I never do any sports and that they offer me everything!

I'm 27 but I'm autistic and deformed af.
Im31. my mom told me Im not going to find anyone that likes me

Im31. my mom told me Im not going to find anyone that likes me
my mom didn't phrase it like that but over the years she heavily implied it, although about 5 years ago she told me I can never get a gf (don't remember how exactly she said it)

my mom didn't phrase it like that but over the years she heavily implied it, although about 5 years ago she told me I can never get a gf (don't remember how exactly she said it)
It Is What It Is Meme GIF - It Is What It Is Meme Windows 98 GIFs

My parents just don't ask me about women. I know and they know. I'm guessing they are hedging their bets on my brother.