Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: your parents think your gay

notcracklord

notcracklord

Weedcel
★★★
The amount of times they’ve tried to talk me into “coming out the closet” hurts it ridiculed me so much and they’ll never understand why I’m alone and they never will they will just lecture me for being pathetic they are narcissists that have lost all hope in me they literally don’t even wanna talk to me anymore

Just tell em you can find a woman

Just tell em you can find a woman
But I can’t and they’d just pester me al day everyday they just think I don’t want too but it’s just i literally CANT

Idk what mine think, they never brought up dating or sexuality.

But I can’t and they’d just pester me al day everyday they just think I don’t want too but it’s just i literally CANT
Just tell am youre trying to find one talk to them like its one of your friends or some shit

Just tell am youre trying to find one talk to them like its one of your friends or some shit
I have told them this before but it was a lie and they didn’t believe it i literally don’t have any friends irl and they know that

I have told them this before but it was a lie and they didn’t believe it i literally don’t have any friends irl and they know that
I mean tell your parents youre trying to find a girl just havnt found one yet

my parents just think I'm a loser

Better to tell them you’re an incel rather than being gay.

i think this is common in eastern europe where your dad just gets drunk and yells that you're gay, in the west it's probably the mom actively trying to turn you gay/tranny

honestly as soon as yo blame them for inceldom they usually shut up anyway, then at least you have some peace

i think this is common in eastern europe where your dad just gets drunk and yells that you're gay, in the west it's probably the mom actively trying to turn you gay/tranny

honestly as soon as yo blame them for inceldom they usually shut up anyway, then at least you have some peace
It is entirely their fault for their rotten Putrid genes that they cursed me with

Tell them to fuck off

Explain the black pill to them and if they deny it tell them to find you someone. They will either find you someone or realize you're right and let the whole thing go.

HA I got that once too my dad said he would still love me if I was gay. What's this "still" pops?

The amount of times they’ve tried to talk me into “coming out the closet” hurts it ridiculed me so much and they’ll never understand why I’m alone and they never will they will just lecture me for being pathetic they are narcissists that have lost all hope in me they literally don’t even wanna talk to me anymore
I remember my dad thinking I was gay when I was like 15 because I didnt talk about girls much and I hadnt had a gf or fucked a girl
It kind of annoyed me for him to even think that at all
So I told him I was gay to fuck with him and then I let him think I was gay for 10 mins and after the time had passed I told him I was fucking with him and He said he was relieved and would have been very disappointed if I was gay :feelskek:
Kinda based tbf

They thought I was gay, then a while ago they were drunk my dad looked at me and told me “man, you are fucking ugly” and my intoxicated mother snorted. After that they just left me alone about relationships