Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Truecel trait: Your mum tries to "subtly" tell you you should cope (with sports, making IRL friends...), instead of getting a gf

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
She doesn't tell me this explicitly, that sport should replace a gf. But she tries to tell me indirectly: she thinks if I do sports, that may be enough to make me happy. If I tell her this she tells me "it's one part".... that's just another expression for "sports should make you happy, and other things, but not a gf." ——— She's mad that I won't let myself be manipulated by her! :feelsthink::feelskek::feelsree:

I haven't had IRL friends since I was 13. After that age my social life was virtually non-existent.

Make no mistake. She'd be happy for me if I would have a gf. But she doesn't care that I will never have one. She tells me the following stuff bc she means well... bc she knows if I don't want a gf anymore (that's her goal: to manipulate me into thinking that), I'll be happy. Makes sense right? How can you be sad about something that you don't have and that you don't care about? But that's just a stupid thought... as if I can influence my needs and desires (wanting a gf, sex and love from that gf).

But these are NATURAL WANTS. She just think I should be happy without a gf. Any other person, she'd think differently!

- My mum says I should do more sports. She tells herself that should make me happy. She knows I'll never get a gf (I'm 26, she knows it never began, but doesn't directly admit this)
Basically my mom lies to herself that doing sports will be my life (without a gf). I've done sports in the past and told her I've "had it up here" to always do it alone, to which she responds "if I had better legs I could do it with you." (she has very bad legs)... she knows I want to do sport-activities with a foid, not her...

- It's funny how she tells herself "oh yeah, sports is what will make him happy, if he gets into it he'll forget the idea of wanting a gf."

- Basically she's angry that I can't just accept the fact that I'll never get a gf (suggested I should go make friends – again, her trying to make me cope bc I cannot get a gf)

- Tells me relationships are overrated, or "shit", and "you'll only have problems", etc.

48250.jpg

My mom and dad actually believe that I have a gf.
It's just too hard for them to imagine a 20-year-old guy without gf:feelskek::feelskek:

Maybe she's just trying make the best out of your situation.

Truecel trait: your mom kicked you out at 18 and told you to kys

Maybe she's just trying make the best out of your situation.
yeah, that's what I'm saying. On the one hand she tells me that I can get a cute gf after I said I wanted a good looking one :feelskek: :feelshaha: :feelssus: (I told her that bc I wanted to see how she responds). We all know I can't get any girlfriend yet alone a good looking one

On the other, she tries to talk me out of it. Ok fine, I understand that, kind of. BUT... you can't talk a man out of wanting a gf, sex, etc.

Truecel trait: your mom kicked you out at 18 and told you to kys
I'm 26. She never kicked me out bc she's worried what others think of her if she did. I'm disabled and autistic. Also, she did tell me to kms when I said I hate my life and that I'll never get a gf

She doesn't tell me this explicitly, that sport should replace a gf. But she tries to tell me indirectly: she thinks if I do sports, that may be enough to make me happy. If I tell her this she tells me "it's one part".... that's just another expression for "sports should make you happy, and other things, but not a gf." ——— She's mad that I won't let myself be manipulated by her! :feelsthink::feelskek::feelsree:

I haven't had IRL friends since I was 13. After that age my social life was virtually non-existent.

Make no mistake. She'd be happy for me if I would have a gf. But she doesn't care that I will never have one. She tells me the following stuff bc she means well... bc she knows if I don't want a gf anymore (that's her goal: to manipulate me into thinking that), I'll be happy. Makes sense right? How can you be sad about something that you don't have and that you don't care about? But that's just a stupid thought... as if I can influence my needs and desires (wanting a gf, sex and love from that gf).

But these are NATURAL WANTS. She just think I should be happy without a gf. Any other person, she'd think differently!

- My mum says I should do more sports. She tells herself that should make me happy. She knows I'll never get a gf (I'm 26, she knows it never began, but doesn't directly admit this)
Basically my mom lies to herself that doing sports will be my life (without a gf). I've done sports in the past and told her I've "had it up here" to always do it alone, to which she responds "if I had better legs I could do it with you." (she has very bad legs)... she knows I want to do sport-activities with a foid, not her...

- It's funny how she tells herself "oh yeah, sports is what will make him happy, if he gets into it he'll forget the idea of wanting a gf."

- Basically she's angry that I can't just accept the fact that I'll never get a gf (suggested I should go make friends – again, her trying to make me cope bc I cannot get a gf)

- Tells me relationships are overrated, or "shit", and "you'll only have problems", etc.
You should.

Realistically nothing you will do will get yoh a girlfriend, no surgery, no height, no game. Nothing.

You should still be blackpilled but focus on something else, you only have one shot at life and that's literally it.

Or you can rope. That's a good speedrun strat.

Truecel trait: your mom kicked you out at 18 and told you to k
I'm 26. She never kicked me out bc she's worried what others think of her if she did. I'm disabled and autistic. Also, she did tell me to kms when I said I hate my life and that I'll never get a gf
But my mom did those things to me

Truecel trait: your mom kicked you out at 18 and told you to k

But my mom did those things to me
I'm sorry this happened to you. (My mom did tell me to kms though, several times, but that's not as bad as getting kicked out, I know)

my mom subtly implies she thinks i'm gay. jfl she doesn't know i've had sex with stacy prostitutes

You should.

Realistically nothing you will do will get yoh a girlfriend, no surgery, no height, no game. Nothing.

You should still be blackpilled but focus on something else, you only have one shot at life and that's literally it.

Or you can rope. That's a good speedrun strat.
I would rope if I had the guts, but I don't, so here we are. Woop-dee-doo.

If I should or shouldn't isn't the point. The point is what I want, what I desire – and that can't be influenced by anyone.

She doesn't give 2 fucks if I ever get a gf/find love. She told me "you're my main worry" (she's just worried I'll never find a job after finishing my online-studies bc of my autistic and ADHD behaviour. I'm just so disappointed in her. Most mothers would wish that their child finds love, but she doesnt care. My heart is literally aching right now. And I told her. But she either doesn't care, denies it or she gets extremely mad.

She's obviously a very cold person

Your mom is a typically femoid bluepill jew merchant, she doesn't give a rats ass about your true happiness and only wants to distract you. If could put your ass on pharamacuticals to fry your brain into a vegetable she would. Women don't understand the plight of sexless men and other men likeyour father don't care

my mother is so blackpilled she sometimes wishs if i was a girl because how bad my situation is as a male

Your mom is a typically femoid bluepill jew merchant, she doesn't give a rats ass about your true happiness and only wants to distract you. If could put your ass on pharamacuticals to fry your brain into a vegetable she would. Women don't understand the plight of sexless men and other men likeyour father don't care
True. She really doesnt care. She tells me "you're my biggest worry" (that I won't be able to get and hold a job later on; not the fact that I'll always be lonely. She has absolutely zero empathy and thinks "tough luck" and "he'll eventually deal with it" and "what else can I say to manipulate him into not wanting a gf anymore [bc he can't get one anyway, so I'm doing something good]".

Maybe bc she always knew it never began for me. I would even argue she's kinda black-pilled in my case, bc it's my looks that stop me from getting a gf.
She has the audacity to tell me "doing sports" is "a part of being happy" (she tells herself once I do sports again, I won't want sex/gf anymore, "bc sports is after all, a replacement for a gf – BUT ONLY FOR TheGrayWolf. Only for him, nobody else."

My dad doesnt give a fuck either. But that was to be expected. I'm just really disappointed in my mom.

I would rope if I had the guts, but I don't, so here we are. Woop-dee-doo.

If I should or shouldn't isn't the point. The point is what I want, what I desire – and that can't be influenced by anyone.

She doesn't give 2 fucks if I ever get a gf/find love. She told me "you're my main worry" (she's just worried I'll never find a job after finishing my online-studies bc of my autistic and ADHD behaviour. I'm just so disappointed in her. Most mothers would wish that their child finds love, but she doesnt care. My heart is literally aching right now. And I told her. But she either doesn't care, denies it or she gets extremely mad.

She's obviously a very cold person
your wishes and desires are literally impossible, or atleast 1 in 5 billion chance.

Your mother sounds smart, you should be thankful.

She's being cold, but she's right. Well, she's probably the reason why you're autistic, but still.

It'd take that over bluepilled parents that feed you the same gaslighting plays over andover again, 'just be yourself', 'you'll find someone good one day'.

Your mother knows you're basically fucked, and wishes for you to use all that energy obsessing over something you cannot actually get to improve your life.

True. She really doesnt care. She tells me "you're my biggest worry" (that I won't be able to get and hold a job later on; not the fact that I'll always be lonely. She has absolutely zero empathy and thinks "tough luck" and "he'll eventually deal with it" and "what else can I say to manipulate him into not wanting a gf anymore [bc he can't get one anyway, so I'm doing something good]".

She has a semblance of maternal guilt because her offspring is a failure:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: and her lineage is weakened, but as a person she doesn't. She might feel a little bad if she cares about what other foids think and you being an incel makes her look bad to gossiping foids
Maybe bc she always knew it never began for me. I would even argue she's kinda black-pilled in my case, bc it's my looks that stop me from getting a gf.
Foids are good at picking it up, my sister said I would never get laid when I was 16 (before being blackpilled) and she was right, foid can tell incels the moment puberty hits
She has the audacity to tell me "doing sports" is "a part of being happy" (she tells herself once I do sports again, I won't want sex/gf anymore, "bc sports is after all, a replacement for a gf – BUT ONLY FOR TheGrayWolf. Only for him, nobody else."
Yup, just foid cope
My dad doesnt give a fuck either. But that was to be expected. I'm just really disappointed in my mom.
The real reason we are in this mess is because of people like your dad and my dad, niggas that didn't give a fuck after a turned out shorter and weaker than him. Its over, :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

She has a semblance of maternal guilt because her offspring is a failure:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: and her lineage is weakened, but as a person she doesn't. She might feel a little bad if she cares about what other foids think and you being an incel makes her look bad to gossiping foids

Foids are good at picking it up, my sister said I would never get laid when I was 16 (before being blackpilled) and she was right, foid can tell incels the moment puberty hits

Yup, just foid cope

The real reason we are in this mess is because of people like your dad and my dad, niggas that didn't give a fuck after a turned out shorter and weaker than him. Its over, :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Yes. My sister is like a 7/10 though. I’m a 2/10 bc of a disability.

To date she said „i don’t even think you want a gf“ twice. Once 6 months ago, and today. I just shook my head today but should have said something like „that’s rude“ or „see, you’re not taking me seriously.“ I’m always angry at myself that I don’t defend myself enough.

She doesn’t think I’m gay. No. She very likely thinks I only want a gf bc other people have it. Like a kid wants a specific toy bc another kid has this specific toy.

But I really want a gf. For the love, the sex; I’m just a normal man with normal desires and needs.

She has no empathy for me. Thinks tough luck“ she even told me. She also told me today I should be happy bc I have 2 legs and I can walk. Or told me several times I should be happy bc i have food on the table and a roof over my head. What. The. Fuck. So loneliness doesn’t count? No, not in my case apparently.

I just think her lying to herself is dumb and lame. It’s her coping. She only cares about me being able to get and keep a job later, and I even told me that.

My sister also told me (like 8 years ago) I’ll always be alone. So I should be nice to her.

My dad was a Chad 26 years ago when he had me, and is 6‘2“…. I’m 5‘4 bc of a disability (he gave me that gene, he wasn’t physically affected at all, I am - face, head, and height). My mom was also good looking. But they were aware that the disability could be passed on (again, my dad passed it on but wasn’t affected by it at all). I am 100%. That’s why I’m here, 26 year old, KHHV.

Our family was watching a movie with chad in the main role and they started talking about his face, I said so you do acknowledge looks matter, They didnt reply at all, When i told my mom this alone she would go like, Its confidence that matter, Even tho i could probably show tons of evidence, All my family members are like, No ones gonna go over to you and tell you that your ugly to your face, Guess what a few years prior this shit actually happened, Its over for bluepilledparents cels xD

Yes. My sister is like a 7/10 though. I’m a 2/10 bc of a disability.

To date she said „i don’t even think you want a gf“ twice. Once 6 months ago, and today. I just shook my head today but should have said something like „that’s rude“ or „see, you’re not taking me seriously.“ I’m always angry at myself that I don’t defend myself enough.

She doesn’t think I’m gay. No. She very likely thinks I only want a gf bc other people have it. Like a kid wants a specific toy bc another kid has this specific toy.

But I really want a gf. For the love, the sex; I’m just a normal man with normal desires and needs.

She has no empathy for me. Thinks tough luck“ she even told me. She also told me today I should be happy bc I have 2 legs and I can walk. Or told me several times I should be happy bc i have food on the table and a roof over my head. What. The. Fuck. So loneliness doesn’t count? No, not in my case apparently.

I just think her lying to herself is dumb and lame. It’s her coping. She only cares about me being able to get and keep a job later, and I even told me that.

My sister also told me (like 8 years ago) I’ll always be alone. So I should be nice to her.

My dad was a Chad 26 years ago when he had me, and is 6‘2“…. I’m 5‘4 bc of a disability (he gave me that gene, he wasn’t physically affected at all, I am - face, head, and height). My mom was also good looking. But they were aware that the disability could be passed on (again, my dad passed it on but wasn’t affected by it at all). I am 100%. That’s why I’m here, 26 year old, KHHV.
Pretty much the same mang, the story of most incel is HTN or even chadlite dad, slut sister and mom who may or may not care. I also get height mogged by dad who just doesn't like me, it never began for us brocel

If you're 25 and incel without any social relationships it's over for you

If you're 25 and incel without any social relationships it's over for you
:feelsohgod::cryfeels::feelsrope: I can barely take it, I'm just existing, always sad and down basically, I don't know what true happiness or joy feels like (I literally don't), like I'm in jail for life... it's a sad, lonely life I have and ahead of me.

I'm 26...

:feelsohgod::cryfeels::feelsrope: I can barely take it, I'm just existing, always sad and down basically, I don't know what true happiness or joy feels like (I literally don't), like I'm in jail for life... it's a sad, lonely life I have and ahead of me.

I'm 26...
All I can say is - don't rope yourself. I don't have any ideas in about what to say to you

My mom tells me Im not mature enough for a relationship. JFL :feelskek::feelsrope:

My mom tells me Im not mature enough for a relationship. JFL :feelskek::feelsrope:
She told me something similar, like that I don’t have a lot to offer and that I never talk (know what to say) and that’s bad

All I can say is - don't rope yourself. I don't have any ideas in about what to say to you
No problem. Nobody can help me. Thank you for caring though

Pretty much the same mang, the story of most incel is HTN or even chadlite dad, slut sister and mom who may or may not care. I also get height mogged by dad who just doesn't like me, it never began for us brocel
Exactly. I’m not out often (only when I have doctor appointments or therapist) but always when I’m out people stare, laugh and talk about me. Today I walked past 2 young men, when I was passed one said, did you see him? Then they laughed :cryfeels::lasereyes:

She ended all thoughts of romance long ago.

0091-048.png

Today I walked past 2 young men, when I was passed one said, did you see him? Then they laughed :cryfeels::lasereyes:
Same mang, I have begun to hate men more than I hate foids sometimes, especially sex havers, they should have more empathy but pussy has made them callous and cruel

No problem. Nobody can help me. Thank you for caring though
On the more autist side, you can Chrischanmaxxx with your mother :feelskek: (it's a joke)

Same mang, I have begun to hate men more than I hate foids sometimes, especially sex havers, they should have more empathy but pussy has made them callous and cruel
Exactly, I agree. I hate normie men too, especially chads who get hot foids, and every foids and man who makes fun of me bc of my looks or talks about me :lasereyes:

Subtly?

Truercel trait: Your family says it outright.

I was already lonely by the age of 11. I'm in my twenties and it doesn't get easier.

I was already lonely by the age of 11. I'm in my twenties and it doesn't get easier.
yes. correction: I had a friend for 4 months when I was 13. After 10/11 I didn't have friends either.