Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: your height starts with a 5

Mine does indeed start with a 5

If you are 5'9 king of manlets like me i am sorry to tell you it never began. Foids only go for tall dudes but every dude is desperate so short girls get to pass on their genes and 50% of the time it is another truecel born into a life of misery
Massive Cope thread

There's plenty of land beyond Europe where you can be 5'6" and thrive.
Yeah I’m also 5’11 and I lol whenever somebody says 5’11 is tall enough to ascend with
That's because you're ugly

If you had a normie face, you wouldn't be on here.

There's plenty of land beyond Europe where you can be 5'6" and thrive.
When the coping is too strong. Imagine my surprise when I got heightmogged in curryland despite being 5'10/11.

I am a truecel bro, if I can see the beauty in it then so should you.
It's like being a homelesscel and you're walking past a nice restaurant and you can smell all the nice stuff they're cooking in there, you can see all the stuff they're eating, but you can't have any of it.

I'm 5'10 and I noticed this too, do you think they lie about 5'10 being the average height? I think the average height is 6'0 nowadays with the newer generation
probably true, short+shrinking boomers lowering the average

It's like being a homelesscel and you're walking past a nice restaurant and you can smell all the nice stuff they're cooking in there, you can see all the stuff they're eating, but you can't have any of it.
Sure but at least you can enjoy the smell.

I am 179, which is higher and average and I am okay with it. Most girls here a lot shorter. I personally prefer girls that are higher however.

Come to think of it, if you are 176 at least.... you are taller than a decent portion of influential men.

Last edited:
Fuck OP. I'm 5'7 in Denmark.

I find it funny(sad) how I can go outside and not see very many short men but almost all of the doomed loser males I chat with frequently on the internet are <5'10"

I'm 5'3 and literally invisible to people. It truly is over.

I like how everyone else here is being open about their height like fuck it lool. Me personally I'm like half an inch above 5'7 at best LMFAO

5'10 here, I was ALMOST there at 6'. Fuck my dad for being a subhuman betabuxxer :feelsUnreal:

I’m 5’7 and I feel like roping every time I get height mogged. Never began. Foids go for 6’0 minimum nowadays

If i was 5'9 i would be ok.

I don't like wannabe manlets.