Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: your height starts with a 5

undergroundcel

undergroundcel

Banned
-
If you are 5'9 king of manlets like me i am sorry to tell you it never began. Foids only go for tall dudes but every dude is desperate so short girls get to pass on their genes and 50% of the time it is another truecel born into a life of misery

What if it starts with a 4?
Mine doesn't.

it's over for 5'11.9cels

I'm 5'9" (176cm). Literally never even began for me

5'9 is the new 5'6 in 2020

I'm 5'10 and its over as fuck for me.

Anything under 6 in 2020 is a woman's height to people. I see girls my height and a lot taller on the regular

I'm 5'8. It's brutal getting height mogged by most teenagers. Can't imagine how it is if you're under 5'6 :feelsrope:

5'11

i've noticed i've been getting height more often when i go out

it is over

5'5 here. truly over

5'11

it is over
I'm 5'10 and I noticed this too, do you think they lie about 5'10 being the average height? I think the average height is 6'0 nowadays with the newer generation

the average height for a woman nowadays is like 5'5. With heels which are normally 2-3 inches most of them would not go beyond 5'9 maximum. Like 90 percent of them would not be taller than 5'9 with their heels. Then you hear 5'3 girls saying 6 is not tall or "ew hes only 6". JFL when you can be 2 inches under average height for a male (5'10) and be called a manlet.

I'm 5'10 and I noticed this too, do you think they lie about 5'10 being the average height? I think the average height is 6'0 nowadays with the newer generation
Probably mostly confirmation bias, that and people the same height as me look taller from a distance. Also older generations shrinks with age

average is probably 5'11

i feel average. unless i wear nike air max then i feel a little bit taller

5'11

it is over
Y'ALL THIS NIGGA BE GROWING EVERYTIME HE GOES OUT AND SHEIIIIT! NIGGA WILL BE 75 FEET IN NO TIME.

Honestly 5'10" is the minimum for height to not be a huge problem any more.

5'8-5'9 is gonna be difficult but you can definitely make up for it in other ways.

5'7 and below is where it becomes a struggle.

Come to the Netherlands, you will be heightmogged by men AND women. Ah and even the ethnic men will heightmog you. :feelskek:
i heard its hell there tbh

Can relate with this trait but I’m 5’6 tbh.

True truecel trait: your height starts with 1

because you use metric

Over for 50feetcels

I can count my PSL score on a hand with two or three fingers cut off.

Relatable, 5 ft 11 here

What if it starts with a 4?
Mine doesn't.
I am pretty sure it is considered an actual disability and he could get neetbuxx and people will virtue signal

wait you guys have 5 feet? I only have 2 where do you get the 3 other feet

We were born this way, stop bodyshaming us.
You see you having 5 feet is why you inkllel. just get a feetcut or shower away the extra 3 feet

You see you having 5 feet is why you inkllel. just get a feetcut or shower away the extra 3 feet
How dare you bodyshame us? That is SO toxic!

Every millimeter matters when you're manlet

How dare you bodyshame us? That is SO toxic!
Sorry.. looked at some problematic twitter posts and it made me bigoted... will watch the marvel films all this week to fix myself, big oof yikes

Sorry.. looked at some problematic twitter posts and it made me bigoted... will watch the marvel films all this week to fix myself, big oof yikes
King, you just dropped your crown.

average is probably 5'11

i feel average. unless i wear nike air max then i feel a little bit taller
Yeah I’m also 5’11 and I lol whenever somebody says 5’11 is tall enough to ascend with

im 5'8" 1/2 it truly is over