Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: your head is too damn big compared to ur body

EeEcel

EeEcel

Officer
★★★
Fuarck, am I the only one noticing this BS? Red somewhere that frauders are frauding their head being 1/8th of their body when in reality proportions are 1/7 truly. Truecels DONT EVEN GET THE CHANCE and most likely start up at 1/6 or even less. Combine dis shit with the slavic Norwood default setting (-2) IF U ARE LUCKY and shiet starts being str8 outta horror films :feelsrope:

Fuarck, am I the only one noticing this BS? Red somewhere that frauders are frauding their head being 1/8th of their body when in reality proportions are 1/7 truly. Truecels DONT EVEN GET THE CHANCE and most likely start up at 1/6 or even less. Combine dis shit with the slavic Norwood default setting (-2) IF U ARE LUCKY and shiet starts being str8 outta horror films :feelsrope:

my head looks like it is smaller then it should be

how is that a mog. smaller head shape is the weakest looking aspect anyone can witness. literally get skullmogged everytime I go out.

Big skull is everything

No tbh

9d722e40be38d755519d111492c56d85  wire work western lowland gorilla

:feelstastyman: u r probably the same person who fell for those "ur forehead big u have big brain" and u wear glasses "u must b smart" memes as child ngltbh
Did you have a stroke while typing this

Had a girl on a dating app tell me I am ugly and have a big head... I am not balding at all.

My pre-frontal cortex is too big.

I wish I had a bigger skull lol my skull's fuckin tiny