Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: your face will twitch or you will slightly smile when normies talk to you

calimero

calimero

still need teen goth gf
★★
Probably only truecels will know this with social anxiety. You can observe this: normies will look at you with the cold stare, and their face will be completely still. The corners of their mouth will never curl.

In girls I see the opposite and I also always had that. The corners of my mouth would always curl a bit like I was slightly smiling.

I realized smiling is involuntary due to facial muscles and spent 2 years to desensitize my facial muscles. Now I can give normies the same cold stare back for as long as I want, and my face will have no movement. I can pretend to be unphased.

LOL at you for smiling back at normiefaggots, only chad has such face contortions.

LOL at you for smiling back at normiefaggots, only chad has such face contortions.
Chad can have a completely still face to anyone. And like an arousing girl doesn't phase him or something.

If you don't respond physiologically to girls they should just move along and stop hoarding girls before actual love dies out

Laugh at them so they will think you are a psycho.

It's not easy to explain because it's very psychosomatic. But the first step is to realize that you will sometimes grin or laugh and see that it is involuntarily. I.e. your muscles will tense automatically. Then you try to be aware of that and interrupt it as it happens. Like your muscles are going up and you try to keep them down. Slowly your brain will rewire the reflex and your muscles will soften, but after that there are many more techniques.

It's not easy to explain because it's very psychosomatic. But the first step is to realize that you will sometimes grin or laugh and see that it is involuntarily. I.e. your muscles will tense automatically. Then you try to be aware of that and interrupt it as it happens. Like your muscles are going up and you try to keep them down. Slowly your brain will rewire the reflex and your muscles will soften, but after that there are many more techniques.
Damn that seems complex as fuck. :feelsstudy:

I'd rather keep smiling. :society:
:society::society::society:

Yes, it's a subconscious way of trying to convey you come in peace and mean no harm, picking up on their hostility. It's a last-ditch effort to convey, "Your first impression of me was incorrect, I mean you no harm. I'm not a bad person."

Since they've already written you off as scum, anything you do will be used against you. Hence, why they get so upset upon seeing the nervous smile.

Yes, it's a subconscious way of trying to convey you come in peace and mean no harm, picking up on their hostility. It's a last-ditch effort to convey, "Your first impression of me was incorrect, I mean you no harm. I'm not a bad person."

Since they've already written you off as scum, anything you do will be used against you. Hence, why they get so upset upon seeing the nervous smile.
It also may be a sign of submission.

It also may be a sign of submission.
In a way. I think it's more of showing a lack of aggression to try to mitigate hostility on the part of the other person. The reason is the smiler wants a normal interaction, but clearly isn't getting it. This may be a last attempt at convincing the other person to back down and treat them normally. It doesn't work, but that's what I think is the main purpose behind it.