Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Truecel Trait: You were the weird kid in school

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Captain
★★
not very awesome at all.

yeah that's what I'm known for lol

My oneitis told all her friends about how "weird" and "creepy" I am

I am weird as an adult too :feelsYall:

Yeah. That was me. You won't believe the weird autistic shit that I pulled.

Me. Even though I was quiet majority of the time

yeah maybe "wierd" for the npcs, ive been an introvert all of my life and still am, calling me "wierd" for being this way

Last edited:
I was indeed, but now I think that the others were the weird ones

when I think rationally I just can't understand how can you not be uncomfortable around a bunch of vicious kids you don't know. I was a pretty normal kid around my family.

Either me goofing or being serious i was marked as a retard and being laughing stock. It all started when we were twelve and i was clumsy and physically retarded and mentally late. Some of them tied my sleeves to look like i am in a lunatic shirt. So yeah
Murdoc Niccals Slowthai GIF by Gorillaz

yep. suicide fuel.
everyone hated me because i was ugly

That definitely applied to me in elementary school. In high school, not as much. Barely anyone even knew who I was.

You know how there a huge stereotype about quiet kids being school shooters?

Well one time a black kid literally approached me just to shake my hand and attemp to get on my good side as a joke.

Like I was going to radicalize and kill him specifically or something.
i think black people my age are much more mature now, but holy fuck, i definitely experienced bullying and racism from them in school. AND IM FUCKING WHITE

YES SJW RETARDS AND BLACK SUPREMACISTS, BLACK PEOPLE CAN BE RACIST TOO. IF YOU DONT BELIEVE THAT GO FUCK YOURSELF

I was the quiet kid. I was more talkative in middle school, so I was likely the weird kid there.

Not the elusive quiet Chad who everyone wondered about, I was the quiet inkwell who no one cared for, and I spent all four years of high school on spectator mode.

The prototypical incel is the very shy constantly bullied and beaten kid with a bowlcut.

if this isnt true for you are you even incel

Tell me stories, I want a good kek today. :feelsPop:
Its more sad than funny. This one time during lunch break I stretched my hand out like neji-you know what fuck this, I am mot telling anyone

I got named the ugliest kid in class in middle school

Yep it resonates with me

I only talked about video games in school and my classmates got annoyed

brutal same. I remember throwing a book at foid once cause was retarded jfl. also used to leave class early by mistake incel brain

It wasn't easy in those years

If by weird you mean being quiet and sitting in the corner with a maximum of 2 friends by the end of HS, then you're absolutely right

If by weird you mean being quiet and sitting in the corner with a maximum of 2 friends by the end of HS, then you're absolutely right
No, I mean weird like people thought you were bizarre/eccentric

Can confirm. Autisitc behavior and social isolation is basically early signs of inceldom

yeah tbh. people have straight up called me "weird"

Yes, especially in elementary school.

Can relate
yeah that's what I'm known for lol

My oneitis told all her friends about how "weird" and "creepy" I am
You said anime was a mistake and now have an anime girl avi?

The duality of man

I tried to stab my classmates in primary school with scissors

yea i was the weird kid

iam still weird but couldnt care less at this point .

if your attractive and weird , your the popular / mysterious one all of a sudden

yea fuck people and their hypocrisy

Emba was a nice kid.

Quiet.

Kept to himself...