Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: You were always chosen last in sports

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
When my classmates played any kind of soy team-based sports during class in school (football, voleyball, basketball, whatever) I was always chosen last EVEN when I was actually good at it, they also never passed the ball to me so I felt like shit after every match ended because I knew my efforts to self improve were useless. Dunno about you but this is the most suifuel feeling ever, they even chose the fat lazy dudes b4 me and I'm a legit athleticcel smh. ded srs fuck humanity and their gay social standards.
Resultado de imagen para pepe punch

yes I'm a weak manlet with thin bones
I have wrists thinner than all women I know, even gym won't help with that

From what I can remember, those who were picked last during my elementary years were always the unathletic foids tbh ngl.

I was never last because there was this very fat kid in my class.

Being black and unathletic is pure suifuel

Brutal, this is actually very relatable. I remember being picked last despite me being better at the sport than a decent amount of people.

This is why my favourite sports are boxing and ping pong.

I was, but I actually was that unathletic because of my shit genetics.

This didn't happen every time, but yeah, it's brutal. You're basically told "you're the worst and no one wants you."

Gym class was suifuel for me.

When my classmates played any kind of soy team-based sports during class in school (football, voleyball, basketball, whatever) I was always chosen last EVEN when I was actually good at it, they also never passed the ball to me so I felt like shit after every match ended because I knew my efforts to self improve were useless. Dunno about you but this is the most suifuel feeling ever, they even chose the fat lazy dudes b4 me and I'm a legit athleticcel smh. ded srs fuck humanity and their gay social standards.
I am good at tennis, so I was never chosen last.

JFL I wasnt even chosen. Either team would see me and pretend i didnt exist. They'd rather have 1 less player than me. Its over.

Amazing how incels have such common experiences. This was very brutal ngl.

I have been picked last at almost every year in school and even in kindergarden
No matter if I was training the sport after school or I was far more skilled than other people I would still be picked last or be one of the last picks. ALWAYS!!! WITH NO EXCEPTIONS!!

some years i wouldn't get picked at all. for about two years in HS we had an uneven amount of people in our gym classes. so it would be 5 on 5 or 7 on 7 and i'd not even get picked so the coach would have me run laps the entire duration. i mean i was a bit sad but i'm so unathletic that i didn't ind it too much. used to put on my headphones and listen to the radio while i did my laps. helped pass the time quickly

then another year this shitty female gym coach used to love to make us play boys v girls in every fucking thing. hockey. bowling. basketball. athletics. tests. but we had an uneven amount of girls v boys so i was out again. the teacher would assign me a paper to do instead of participating in the sport since the teams were uneven. didn't mind that much. yes i was sad and lonely but we had an hour gym and i'd finish the paper within 5-10 minutes then just stare at the wall.

I wasnt picked at all

Yeah. Usually I was one of the last to be picked, despite being pretty good at the sport.
I always felt like the picking process was mostly about who was popular.

"Find a partner" was a suifuel phrase for me. Every single time.

Where i live if a man is bad a football he's not worthy of any respect. You're basically treated like a faggot weakling.

Guess who was bad at football on top of being ugly.

Where i live if a man is bad a football he's not worthy of any respect. You're basically treated like a faggot weakling.

Guess who was bad at football on top of being ugly.
Same here my normalfag acquaintances played the hell out of that thing and I only started playing it too out of social pressure.

I only became good at goalkeeping but they shat on me every time I failed to save jfl

Back then I used to space out a lot at school, it helped me cope with my boredom and loneliness, I don't really remember what order I was picked in gym class but I'm pretty sure it was always near the end.

Same here my normalfag acquaintances played the hell out of that thing and I only started playing it too out of social pressure.

I only became good at goalkeeping but they shat on me every time I failed to save jfl
I tried joining in as a kid even tho i was awful and everyone was mocking the hell out of me for it.

I get playing it can be fun as long as you're good at it. But i can not understand the retards obsessing over it or any other sports fanatically watching every game on tv, memorizing scores, players etc. And having heated arguments over it too.

Whoever starts talking sports near me i always asume they are brainlets and i stop giving them atention.

either last or second to last, everytime. brutal af

I tried joining in as a kid even tho i was awful and everyone was mocking the hell out of me for it.

I get playing it can be fun as long as you're good at it. But i can not understand the retards obsessing over it or any other sports fanatically watching every game on tv, memorizing scores, players etc. And having heated arguments over it too.

Whoever starts talking sports near me i always asume they are brainlets and i stop giving them atention.
My old failed normie social group (in which I was like a ghost btw) literally ONLY talked about retarded football topics such as FIFA, the new mainstream young players, some boring af FIFA emulator phone card game and tons of shit-tier clubs which were known by literally nobody.

Ngl I kinda enjoyed seeing pro matches at home but these dudes are obssessed about it like they can't breath for 2 seconds without talking about this fanatism nonsense.

I was very inconsistent at team sports when I was a teenager. Sometimes I did really well and would get picked quite fast, but sometimes my autism and anxiety would kick in and make me play like shit.
I remember being quite good at soccer and handball on certain days. I was picked almost immediately, but then the next day I'd freeze up and play like shit.

same here. If I played footbal with my "friends" I either had to play defense or be the goalkeeper. They always pointed out every mistake I made and never passed me the ball. We played a game when if you lose you had to stick out your ass so the others can shoot at it. Every time when I lost the others shot extra hard on purpose, but if somebody else lost they shot soft. Fucking cancer faggots hope they all die.

same here. If I played footbal with my "friends" I either had to play defense or be the goalkeeper. They always pointed out every mistake I made and never passed me the ball. We played a game when if you lose you had to stick out your ass so the others can shoot at it. Every time when I lost the others shot extra hard on purpose, but if somebody else lost they shot soft. Fucking cancer faggots hope they all die.
Dude I had to endure the same you pointed out except for the shooting part lmao it scares me that our lives turn out to be so similar. Nobody EVER passed me the damn ball nor let me play as a forward.

Fuck everyone

Dude I had to endure the same you pointed out except for the shooting part lmao it scares me that our lives turn out to be so similar. Nobody EVER passed me the damn ball nor let me play as a forward.

Fuck everyone
Dude this was the same for me. Except that when playing football the chads in my class would kick shins on purpose and nobody would care that it was a foul.
When I would protest the way they treat me and demanded another position they would threaten to beat me up and kick me out of the game. If I pointed out another guy played like shit he would threaten to beat me up. Did you protest when they insulted you?
I imagine you are in some EE(like me), south european or latin american shithole where normies only care about football.
All of this created a type of sports PTSD for me in late high school in which i wouldnt play at all and I started to despise sports related topics.
All incels that are good at sports mog me.

Also I absolutely despise normies who mainly talk about sports and it makes me want to beat the shit out of them. Id rather talk about anything else than sports.

Dude this was the same for me. Except that when playing football the chads in my class would kick shins on purpose and nobody would care that it was a foul.
When I would protest the way they treat me and demanded another position they would threaten to beat me up and kick me out of the game. If I pointed out another guy played like shit he would threaten to beat me up. Did you protest when they insulted you?
I imagine you are in some EE(like me), south european or latin american shithole where normies only care about football.
All of this created a type of sports PTSD for me in late high school in which i wouldnt play at all and I started to despise sports related topics.
All incels that are good at sports mog me.

Also I absolutely despise normies who mainly talk about sports and it makes me want to beat the shit out of them. Id rather talk about anything else than sports.
Yep I do live in a pseudo shithole (not as bad as others tbh) and every single normie here is obssessed about football except the failed ones (those are just gaming copers/geeks). Hypergamy is not as bad here but it's still getting worse every day and I'm ugly af so it doesn't help at all. About the question, I did complain when they were being assholes but do you think anyone cared? Nigga even my teacher didn't give 2 fucks and mocked me while the others were just having the time of their lives.

Always happened to me :feelsbadman:

The worst is as you just stand there as one by one students get picked but youre the last one and you know nobody actually wants you on their team :feelsrope:

Yep I do live in a pseudo shithole (not as bad as others tbh) and every single normie here is obssessed about football except the failed ones (those are just gaming copers/geeks). Hypergamy is not as bad here but it's still getting worse every day and I'm ugly af so it doesn't help at all. About the question, I did complain when they were being assholes but do you think anyone cared? Nigga even my teacher didn't give 2 fucks and mocked me while the others were just having the time of their lives.
Fellow huecel?

Suifuel for wristlets that even in sports where it doesn't matter they judge us negatively for it.

We didn't have the sort of thing when I was at school but I remember every time we played sports and I was forced on to the field I would always stay at the other end from where everyone else was and make sure to never participate. The only worse thing than sports players are sports fans.