Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: You were always the last, or second last, to be picked for sports teams

Awesome Opossum

Awesome Opossum

Banned
-
I Never really cared about most mainstream sports as a kid but when classmates were picking out who they wanted for their team, I was like second last usually.
I never really cared about P.E or sports and I didn't like having to play football, which imo is a cuck tier sport compared to rugby, but it really hurt and made me feel useless when I was the last to be picked.

always the case for me

I was always last in everything.

Sometimes I didn't even get picked at all :feelsrope:

Always picked last

Sometimes I didn't even get picked at all :feelsrope:
Brutal. I think that happend to me once.
Chads and normies have no empathy and children are anything but innocent. They are just naive.

Always picked 2nd last, thats why I no longer play football

Last edited:
Always picked the 2nd last, thats why I longer don't play football
Yeah I was usually second or third last but I was sometimes last.
Soccer's shit. an actual cucked sport where chads pretend to be injured and debase themselves for penalties but stacys still want to suck their cocks.
Only thing Soccer has going for it is that its the only way you can still buy, sell and trade blacks.

Soccer's shit. an actual cucked sport where chads pretend to be injured and debase themselves for penalties but stacys still want to suck their cocks.
Only thing Soccer has going for it is that its the only way you can still buy, sell and trade blacks.
Make-Up Meme GIF by Justin

sports is gay and for chads and tyrones only

Truecel trait: no one picked you so you had to awkwardly ask the PE teacher what team you're on as if you forgot

sports is gay and for chads and tyrones only
Watching and supporting sports and sports teams is what the super wealthy want normies to do, another source of income and way to keep the normies happy and docile.
Some sports actually seem kind of fun to play but i'm too socially awkward, old and fat to try any of them.

Truecel trait: no one picked you so you had to awkwardly ask the PE teacher what team you're on as if you forgot
Fuck.
That happened to me a few times. A real black pilling experience.
Normies and chads have zero empathy.