Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Truecel trait: You recognize how retarded the average person is

• Thread starter Slut_Annihilator298
  • Start date
Slut_Annihilator298

Slut_Annihilator298

DVX INCELORVM
★★★
I'm genuinely astonished with the retarded way that the average person thinks and how little they actually evaluate things. Some are so simple-minded, that it's hard to imagine them being genuine people. I have a strong notion that the average normie is a literal NPC beyond what we usually classify an NPC as.

I'm not joking when I say normies are literal retarded NPCS who can't think on they own.

Well I'm retarded.
But normies are brainless NPCs.
They eat, shit, be mindless and then die

Yes, they might as well be retarded.

I want to believe that, to some degree, they are acting this way on purpose because it's what is legally and socially rewarded. But I know that's not the whole of it. To some degree, they are just that retarded, and there's no changing it. At the same time, the tools to solve this problem are illegal. They're effectively a protected class.

I can care less about others

It Is also because they don't want to admit that ugly/autistic people have a hard Life.

If u talk with such a NPC they will only gaslight you into another dimension

trucels are low iq and the older you are the dumber you become

90% of all people are cattle and NPCs

individuality is the luxury of a minority and always has been

Truecels have autism.
No social iq

Normfags are indeed NPCs this is what they usually talk about, “did you watch the game last night?” “Yeah me and my mates are gonna travel to x” “check out muh fresh haircut!” “Yeah Me and my mates are gonna have some drinks and party”

I despise people

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back