Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel trait: You procrastinate/can't get shit done

Phosphorus

Phosphorus

Wizard
★★★
When you're a truecel, you can't get the motivation to do anything. Failure plagues your mind, even if you succeed with what you're trying to do you're still some short, ugly, disgusting creature that will never find love. Why keep trying? Besides, chad is getting everything you want without any work while you work your ass off not even for scraps. Whatever you're doing, you will not be rewarded, only reminded of your inceldom. You can't escape.

when your life is not your own

Relatable.
I'm lying on my bed atm

No, I don't. But I don't have the same energy and motivation as a normie bluepilled person. I work, study, training, but with low energy.

Yes my motivational system is broken when I gave up on attracting a foid. Every day is a battle to do something productive.

I procrastinate for hours and hours and waste whole days away.

When you're a truecel, you can't get the motivation to do anything. Failure plagues your mind, even if you succeed with what you're trying to do you're still some short, ugly, disgusting creature that will never find love. Why keep trying? Besides, chad is getting everything you want without any work while you work your ass off not even for scraps. Whatever you're doing, you will not be rewarded, only reminded of your inceldom. You can't escape.
Nail on the head

Besides, chad is getting everything you want without any work while you work your ass off not even for scraps. Whatever you're doing, you will not be rewarded, only reminded of your inceldom. You can't escape.
Even if you work your ass off to get some job or get into a school, chad will be there waiting for you, and all your hard work will have led to more mogging and more suifuel. Only way to prolong life is LDAR.

Even if you work your ass off to get some job or get into a school, chad will be there waiting for you
And he probably didnt even have to put as much work as you did. What if he did more work? That's because of all the motivation from the world telling him he's going to do great things in life.

can’t relate, I usually try to get things over with as soon as I can so i can have free time

I was always like this, long before blackpill. ADD is a bitch

Non NT truecel trait