Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: you never went through rites of passage.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
D3fq7crqt2eo7676rmcf25bufh6jc3sachvcdoaizecfr3dnitcq 3 0

Screen Shot 2020 12 22 at 65348 PM

I feel like I'm the same 14yr old no one respects that I was 9 years ago. In many ways we're still treated like children. What just because I haven't moved out or got a girlfriend it gives you the right to treat me like a child? Fuck off.

Barely nobody these days does rites of passages. Theres no natural selection anymore.

Yeah no

I did all that without a tribe

Passing from a bluepill pov of the world to discovering the blackpill is the closest we got to this

Six years ago, I underwent my "Rite of Passage".

Re: A small question
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#145888041Friday, September 12, 2014 5:02 AM CDT
"so,basically,just like those swag things,those are caused by uneducated kids trying to act cool?" No, it's caused by negativity due to numerous preceding events , either way, many of them are actually quite insecure and view themselves as inferior to other people simply due to the negativity they had to deal with. It's not necessarily a matter of how much education they're receiving, it's a matter of how the education they're receiving affects them.
Re: A small question
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#145888219Friday, September 12, 2014 5:16 AM CDT
There's ways of responding to users "Trolling" without fueling their behavior more, you could for example, give them a positive response that they'll actually be able to enjoy regardless of how difficult it may be. While it certainly doesn't justify the behavior, the problem itself may not be as nearly as complex to handle as it may seem when you try substituting the negativity with positivity.
Re: Is AnnoyAnonymous online?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147491760Tuesday, October 07, 2014 3:19 AM CDT
Regardless of the negativity you may receive from that particular user, the results depends entirely on how you decide to respond to his statements, arguing with him is only causing more aggression between the both of you.

Re: What if life is just a
Moronism
Png

#181273134Friday, January 08, 2016 5:04 AM CST
The problem is that you are fantasizing about life being merely a "dream" to evade the "negativity" of reality. Adapt or annihilation. It is your decision.

maybe I'll reach my rite of passage to adulthood at 30. that's my ultimate goal at least. if that don't happen I will rope, but I swore myself to stay alive till 30

I feel like I'm the same 14yr old no one respects that I was 9 years ago. In many ways we're still treated like children. What just because I haven't moved out or got a girlfriend it gives you the right to treat me like a child? Fuck off.
Same. They expect me to change but the people around have to do that first so I can change as well. Not everything has to be me doing it. This is a population effort.

Same. They expect me to change but the people around have to do that first so I can change as well. Not everything has to be me doing it. This is a population effort.
"If someone is willing to take my freedom... I won't hesitate to take theirs. Our father never made me that way. It's who I've been since the time I was born."

Damn really need to watch AOT again

'returning to community and gaining its full respect' jfl there is no return for your face

'returning to community and gaining its full respect' jfl there is no return for your face
the only way incels get to fulfill this transition is by having incels gaining total domination over the normies and foids, there is no alternative