Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: you look like a psycho

ubermensch666

ubermensch666

Praised be the Morning Star.
Wtf happen now, i was in my college and i went to directory to solve some things. I was talking with a girl of directory beside the door, so a guys passed and look for me, he simply enter in the room and ask for girl 'its okay here"?
She asked him with doubt and say "yes, i think" and this stupid go away.
I tried to smile and seem normal but some people can see what im when look my eyes

i just look ugly and repulsive

I look like a tv psycho. Dressing kinda formal, with the sweaters and stuff, the glasses, and the somewhat long parted hair. I'm ugly facially, and pretty short, which despite being one of the most well-mannered men some of the women can find down here, puts me on a low rung for all of them.

yes, i look like a psycho:

I once was told I looked scary like Dahmer

Wtf happen now, i was in my college and i went to directory to solve some things. I was talking with a girl of directory beside the door, so a guys passed and look for me, he simply enter in the room and ask for girl 'its okay here"?
She asked him with doubt and say "yes, i think" and this stupid go away.
I tried to smile and seem normal but some people can see what im when look my eyes
I look like a vampire with my pale skin and dark undereyes blud