Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: you keep refreshing the page to see new posts.

Moroccancel

Moroccancel

يا حبيبتي٫ يا مستحيلي
★★★★★
And worst of all, the new content is fucking crap. @Draconian Times wishing he was born as foid to be impaled by a group of negroids recently released from jail, anime AVI faggots asking for hentai and watermaxxers postmaxxing.

I refresh my page to see 0 notifications. BUT IT'S MAKING ME GET THICKER SKIN TO FEELINGS BECAUSE I REFUSE TO BE A CUCK TO MY FEELINGS, I WILL BECOME EVEN STRONGO WITH ALCOHOL (IN VIDEOGAME)

it's over

Most of my waking hours are spent refreshing different sites

Guilty. Although I think the real truecel trait is to look at the red mark for alerts.

I refresh my page to see 0 notifications. BUT IT'S MAKING ME GET THICKER SKIN TO FEELINGS BECAUSE I REFUSE TO BE A CUCK TO MY FEELINGS, I WILL BECOME EVEN STRONGO WITH ALCOHOL (IN VIDEOGAME)

it's over
HERE YOU HAVE ONE KRIEGSBEKANNTMACHUNG SO THAT YOU SMOKE THAT GOOD CHOCOLATE IMPORTED BY THAT SANDNIGGER MEHMET (IN VIDEOGAME)

And worst of all, the new content is fucking crap. @Draconian Times wishing he was born as foid to be impaled by a group of negroids recently released from jail, anime AVI faggots asking for hentai and watermaxxers postmaxxing.
hes the biggest faggot on this forum

HERE YOU HAVE ONE KRIEGSBEKANNTMACHUNG SO THAT YOU SMOKE THAT GOOD CHOCOLATE IMPORTED BY THAT SANDNIGGER MEHMET (IN VIDEOGAME)
YES AS LONG AS IT IS FREE OF CHARGE BECAUSE IT WILL MAKE ME BECOME STRONG WITH IRONSIDES I WILL NOT BE A CUCK!!! (IN VIDEOGAME)

it's over

Meanwhile we sperg out about new posts and notifications of an obscure forum hosted on a third world country,even the most hideous looking toilets gets tons of notifications on social media + social reaffirmation IRL.
This life wasn't meant for non chad males.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back