Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Truecel trait- you have never liked Normie music.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Mythic
★★★
I know about the rappers Normies listen to, only because, they won't shut up about it. When you have never had friends in your pathetic life what's the point, of listening to what Normies listen to? They only listen to it because, everyone else does it. That's one benefit of being a truecel I guess, you don't need to be a sheep.

I have always listened to only religious music, and very weird music. Does anyone listen to Sabaton by the way?

I know about the rappers Normies listen to, only because, they won't shut up about it. When you have never had friends in your pathetic life what's the point, of listening to what Normies listen to? They only listen to it because, everyone else does it. That's one benefit of being a truecel I guess, you don't need to be a sheep.

I have always listened to only religious music, and very weird music. Does anyone listen to Sabaton by the way?
i pretended to like rap and sports when i was younger.

i pretended to like rap and sports when i was younger.
Same. My parents never let me play Vidya growing up, so I used to pretend I liked it when I was in school. But it didn't work because, of my subhuman face.

I pretended to like rap when I tried to normiemaxx in HS: I legit had to force myself to listen to some mainstream ones, because it was all fucking garbage.

There's been a few normie-songs, mainly from when I was younger in 2012-2015, which aren't bad imo(made a thread on this): However, most normie music, especially cRap, is dogshit.

Most of what I've listened to has been metal, rock, electronic stuff such as synthwave, historical/"patriotic" music from different eras, soundtracks, etc.

I also listened to Sabaton a lot as a kid, and still do somewhat.

I know about the rappers
Yeah, you've seen them about, the rap singers? You've seen the rap singers, on the Top of the Pops they have them, don't they? They used to come on there, didn't they? The rappers, the rap singers come on the Top Of The Pops.

You've seen them on there, there'd be a young woman singing, and then one of the rappers would come on and they'd talk, and do a little dance. You've seen them, the rappers, the rap singers on the Top Of The Pops now.

They're on the on a lot of the adverts now. They might have a rap singer on one of the adverts. It might be a sausage, or some wool or something, and there'll be a rap about it, about how good the sausage is.

You've seen them on the... You've seen them on the Top Of The Pops and on the adverts.

You've seen the rap singers, you've seen them, yeah, you know what I'm talking about, the rap singers, and on the films they have them now. You might see a film in the pictures and James Bond or someone, he might go in one of these nightclubs and there'll be a rapper in there doing a rap. You've seen them, yeah, on the Top of the Pops and in the, in the adverts.

In the films, they might have them.

And, um, in the shopping centre you see them as well, don't you, the rappers? They run along the, um, you know, there's like a hand rail — a banister along the steps there.

They run along the — the rap singers, they run along the banister, don't they? The hand rail, where the steps go down, and they jump off there onto the, er the disabled access ramp.

They might jump down on there, where the wheelchairs go.

Not when there's one there, they just jump down, and they go like that, the rappers - so, you've seen them on the Top Of The Pops and on the hand rail, they run along the hand rails, don't they? By the shop, by, where the multi-storey is, and where the Corn Exchange is — by the Corn Exchange, you see? And then they're on the ramp, aren't they, on the disabled ramp, and they jump up off there onto it's like a little wall, about that high, but it's not made out of concrete, it'll be like logs that have been sawn in half and put up, and they jump up on there, where there's flowers in, flowerbed, they jump up on there.

Yeah? The rappers, the rap singers, you've seen them by, where the Corn Exchange is, by the, by the multi-storey, yeah, they run along the banister of the steps and they go like that, and then they jump down on the... It's not just for wheelchairs — prams, as well, can go on it.
Then they jump up on the little wall thing and then they flip off there, don't they?

I enjoyed some rap, I don't know why.

pretended to like rap when I tried to normiemaxx in HS: I legit had to force myself to listen to some mainstream ones, because it was all fucking garb
Kek. I did the same thing in my teenage years, I literally, had to pretend that I enjoyed it. It's absolute, garbage. I'm convinced that Normies only like it, because, it's what everyone listens to.

But it Also might have to do with my mother absolutely, hating it because, she thought, it was Nigger music and degenerate and satanic.(based tbh) And she would always fight with with my elder brother because, it's the only thing he would to listen to.
So, even when I tried to normiemaxx and started to listen to Crap, I was always uncomfortable. Or maybe, it just absolutely, sucks because, almost every song is about "muh dick" or "hoes", because, almost everyone who isn't a Normie seems to absolutely, hate it.

There's been a few normie-songs, mainly from when I was younger in 2012-2015, which aren't bad imo
Yes, I agree some are not bad. But I don't think there's a single rap song I have ever liked.
Most of what I've listened to has been metal, rock, electronic stuff such as synthwave
Based.
historical/"patriotic" music from different eras,
Yeah, that's mostly what I listen to now.
also listened to Sabaton a lot as a kid, and still do somewhat.
The only reason, they aren't famous is because, Normies don't like History.

Iron Maiden is so good; I'll also share this lesser known band later on today.
Yeah, that's mostly what I listen to now.
What do you like? I like a lot of the Third Reichs stuff, including modern covers by Wolfnacht, Italian Fascist stuff, as well as some old French medieval stuff or Norse stuff.
The only reason, they aren't famous is because, Normies don't like History.
True.