Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Truecel trait-you have been getting the same old basic haircut ever since, you were a kid.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Anything other then a crew cut makes me want to throw myself of a cliff. Sometimes it causes me to become so depressed, I have always wanted to try new haircuts, but it always looks crap on me. Eventually, I won't even have hair. " HAIR IS MAKEUP FOR MEN BRO! :redpill::bluepill::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:" it's only makeup if you're at least a Normie, not for subhumans.

Last edited:
@TheGrayWolf
@VideoGameCoper
@Chang Longwang

i've only ever had 5mm buzz cut, the only time when i went for something different was when i asked my mother to do me a hitlerjugend type of hair, as expected it didn't turn out well

i've only ever had 5mm buzz cut, the only time when i went for something different was when i asked my mother to do me a hitlerjugend type of hair, as expected it didn't turn out well
Brutal

I always had a buzzcut until middle school. so did all the other rices either this or the bowl cut.

No haircuts for our faces, boyos

over for haircutcels

My parents always always gave me a fucking buzz cut as if I was balding. This is part of the reason why I despise them. While every other boy had medium length hair, I would look like a fucking cancer victim.

I started getting the buzzcut in high school, and I haven't stopped getting it since.

Truecel trait: bald af

Peak subhuman genes

This is true. I always cut mine very short to the point of it looking like I'm a soldier. I've done that for 20 years. Last year I stopped giving a fuck and just let it grow. A little bit more and I'll have a ponytail. Truth is that there's no hair for an ugly face. With a good face this amount of thick black hair would make anyone look better. But not me.

Same. Been getting basic military style buzz cuts for much of my life