Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Truecel trait: you hate sunny weather and prefer rainy weather, fog or snowy weather. And: you ALWAYS wear baseball hat when going outside

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
Sun is shining now and it's 10 degrees celcius TOO warm, I always liked really grey, rainy weather, or snowy weather, or just good old fog, but I definetly prefer rain and snow and cold (without sun, just gray).

It feels better being inside and when I walk the dog I can pull up my hoody. I also always wear a baseball hat.

I go on walks every day, whenever its sunny theres always shitloads of normies everywhere, but not when its cloudy

cope.

i prefer the sun, i sleep better, things look more aesthetic and beautiful and feeling warm is cozy.

i feel at peace in the sun and everything doesnt look gray and dead and over.

also sleeping in the sun is based, and the birds chirping and shit

cope.

i prefer the sun, i sleep better, things look more aesthetic and beautiful and feeling warm is cozy.

i feel at peace in the sun and everything doesnt look gray and dead and over.

also sleeping in the sun is based, and the birds chirping and shit
of course you do, you're a kangaroo, I'm not!

48250.jpg

fuck your european celsius mang
use fahrenheit light a real beta nigga

over

Only prettyboys wear baseball cap (and thugs). I'm talking from a Southern European perspective.

Only prettyboys wear baseball cap (and thugs). I'm talking from a Southern European perspective.
I don’t wear those round ones you think
Well I’m in Central Europe and it makes me feel a bit less insecure. Read my other posts about my looks. And I never wear those very rounded caps. I wear these:

3B1E88C7 6AEB 4B24 AF4B 7D0F9AF7522C

I hate baseball hats. Every chad looking douchebag I see wears them everywhere