Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Truecel Trait: You hate seeing women happy

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Captain
★★
Every time you see a foid happy or see a foid achieve any sort of success in her life, it fills you up with rage. Especially if you're a mentalcel, as mentalcels, we can't do anything right, making us even angrier.

I hate seeing happy couples knowing I'll never live this

I hate seeing anybody do better than me in life even other subhumans

what if they are just faking it to annoy us, but in reality their life is shit?

Every time you see a foid happy or see a foid achieve any sort of success in her life, it fills you up with rage. Especially if you're a mentalcel, as mentalcels, we can't do anything right, making us even angrier.
Makes me want to violently rape the foid (in video game!) :feelsohh:

This is true I get so pissed when I see a bitch happy and it’s pure lifefuel when I see them fail at something, especially when I know they don’t like/respect me.

I particularly hate the sight of pregnant women everytime I see them it just boils my blood

what if they are just faking it to annoy us, but in reality their life is shit?
Living an easy life and fucking attractive people with no obligations doesn’t sound shit to me. They know how empty they’d feel without it which is why ‘incel’ is their most potent insult.

I particularly hate the sight of pregnant women everytime I see them it just boils my blood
I literally never see them because abortion is legal here, I think it’s tax funded.

Living an easy life and fucking attractive people with no obligations doesn’t sound shit to me. They know how empty they’d feel without it which is why ‘incel’ is their most potent insult.
[UWSL]Normie with girlfriend have no problem verbally attacking you because of your looks, but I respect your opinion.[/UWSL]

Oh 100 percent, because all their happiness is artificial and handed to them on a golden platter. They have privilege on privilege and never work for any of the satisfying moments in their life. They just sit back and wait for it to be handed to them by a man.

So yeah, seeing hyper privileged individuals being happy while being extremely oppressed myself is a trigger of hatred. I’m sure a homeless person would feel the same way about Elon musk etc

I hate seeing most people happy