Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel Trait: you hate Halloween

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Admiral
★★★★
Thanksgiving and Christmas are a mixed bag, there’s still good food and you might get stuff from family, and you can get consoles and headphones and TVs etc for very cheap.

but Halloween is trash. It’s just a reason for normies to go get fucked up without any of us around. There’s no food or gifts or deals for us there’s just parties and costumes and gross ass candy. Nothing appealing for an incel. People just dress up in slutty costumes, go to a party, get fucked up and get laid, period. While we lay here on alone scrolling through forums and videos in a jealous rage :feels:

I hate it with every fiber of my being

Truetruecel trait Halloween is not even celebrated in your country

Only time you can hide your subhuman features and enjoy the vibes. Also fitting holiday when youre an old emo

IKR all the normies in my school are gonna go get drunk and party while I stay at home and rot

I hate it more than any other, since it's the one holiday where nobody even invited me to their parties, or to just go look for candies, nothing, and my family obviously wouldn't do anything. Whereas anyone else was having fun and collecting shit from cuck neighbors who gave them stuff to eat for free, even at fucking 16, then going to some massive party only to get laid or drink a lot.
I was always ignored and pushed to the side every single year this happened and here I am, rotting in Uni and friendless again.

Fuck you Halloween, with a capital F

Last edited:
I will send a girl a happy halloween message this year

Yeah :feelsbadman:
Only thing i see worth are the game deals for those that play

I like halloween. The decorations and costumes are nice. I celebrate by downloading pictures of anime girls in halloween garb. lol

Thanksgiving and Christmas are a mixed bag, there’s still good food and you might get stuff from family, and you can get consoles and headphones and TVs etc for very cheap.

but Halloween is trash. It’s just a reason for normies to go get fucked up without any of us around. There’s no food or gifts or deals for us there’s just parties and costumes and gross ass candy. Nothing appealing for an incel. People just dress up in slutty costumes, go to a party, get fucked up and get laid, period. While we lay here on alone scrolling through forums and videos in a jealous rage :feels:

Don't worry. In time you'll come to hate Christmas and Thanksgiving too...

Not as much as Valentine's Day, but yeah, it's up there. Second place, for sure.

Not as much as Valentine's Day, but yeah, it's up there. Second place, for sure.
Agreed, by far the worst holiday is fucking Valentines day, Jesus why is life so cruel

Whoring around should be a crime.

This but with Mardi Gras in the Netherlands

An interesting take but I feel indifferent towards (Halloween) it as a trucel.

Absolutely hate it. People partying for 3 days straight while I rotted on my bed unwilling to go outside.

I saw middle aged people going for walks and jogs and I thought to myself how much at peace they must be having probably experienced all the partying already in their 20s and 30s.

Even when I was a kid I didnt celebrate it