Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: you hate both summer and winter

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I hate both summer and winter. Summer is obvious why, its THE sexhaver season and normies, foids and Chads have the time of their life, while i rot at home. I often get headaches from the heat and the heat also often makes me tired, the heat in my room and at my workplace is often unbearable. Only good thing about the summer is that the roads are easy to drive. Unlike many other users here, i also hate winter. Im sensitive to cold weather and i feel, especially on my hands physical pain when its too cold outside. Not only that, but i also get tired easily because its dark, which increases melatonin production, the roads are slippery and its more dangerous to drive and it keeps raining 24/7. The only thing i like about winter is that its the perfect season to play vidya in a comfy environment. Spring and autumn are good balances and my favorite seasons.

inb4 thread becomes a dot again

Winter makes the skin whiter due to the lack of blood circulation, especially in the hands.But in relation to heat it is even more acceptable.I hate heat, because it represents PURE misery and seems to make human beings more savage.

winter is worse.

Summer is too hot for me, and it snows where i live in the winter

Winter makes the skin whiter due to the lack of blood circulation

Winter makes the skin whiter due to the lack of blood circulation, especially in the hands.But in relation to heat it is even more acceptable.I hate heat, because it represents PURE misery and seems to make human beings more savage.
Maybe, but it also makes lips drier

No love summer and autum, Winter is meh since im more depressed in Winter and not much is happening at all. Spring is the worst since im highly allergic and thats always the time i have to install an anti allergy and insect net in all the windows to have clean air inside.

Also i give a fuck about Easter rabbit and shit.

Nah, I like winter. Cold and darkness is great. Normfags hate it too which is a bonus.

Nah, I like winter. Cold and darkness is great. Normfags hate it too which is a bonus.
Darkness makes me sleepy and driving or even going by foot can be dangerous because streets are often smooth or slippery

Darkness makes me sleepy and driving or even going by foot can be dangerous because streets are often smooth or slippery
Well, I don't drive, or really go out anywhere so not a problem for me

Welcome to bioscience.is

I love winter, especially when the whole town shuts down from a blizzard. Pull out two blankets and make some coffee.

Just take some Iron supplements bro.

Winter is far more challenging for me personally. During Winter months I wish I could southern hemisphere max.

Winter is very good :feelscomfy:very nice views because of the snow, no foids dressing like sluts outside, no normies out which is great for long walk maxxing, comfy Season very great to rot and watch movies / drink warm chocolates :feelsgah:

Also the season where i can do one of the rare sport i love Aka skiing (inb4 you call me a fakecel : i love it because nobody Can see my subhuman face because i have a Helmet and some glasses)

But for summer i agree. It's pure suifuel and i hate it. The climate and the normies are infernals :reeeeee:

Do they also deliver stuff like freshly baked goods ?
That's not something I usually buy, but yeah you can get bakery cookies, doughnuts, sausage rolls etc.

Truecel trait: you hate life

I hate both summer and winter. Summer is obvious why, its THE sexhaver season and normies, foids and Chads have the time of their life, while i rot at home. I often get headaches from the heat and the heat also often makes me tired, the heat in my room and at my workplace is often unbearable. Only good thing about the summer is that the roads are easy to drive. Unlike many other users here, i also hate winter. Im sensitive to cold weather and i feel, especially on my hands physical pain when its too cold outside. Not only that, but i also get tired easily because its dark, which increases melatonin production, the roads are slippery and its more dangerous to drive and it keeps raining 24/7. The only thing i like about winter is that its the perfect season to play vidya in a comfy environment. Spring and autumn are good balances and my favorite seasons.
I prefer cool weather, neither hot nor too cold.

i hate everything

I hated summer a lot, but this one wasn't that bad so I changed my view on it.
I hate spring it makes me mentally unstable
Autum is my favorite
Winter is ok

Pop some vitamin D pills in winter and you are ready to face the best season of the year.

Spring and Autumn are the best seasons. The weather is temperate and mild. Plus the Summer and December holidays are suifuel for me. They just remind me of what I don't have.

Winter is based.
But where in Germany is it raining 24/7 then?
There are enough days with sunshine and dry weather with moderate temperatures. Because of the low standing sun it shines directly into my face and I have to close the shutters on many days. It disturbs my sleep.
However, I've got no problem dealing with cold weather, this means temperatures around and below freezing point. I can spend hours outside and enjoy it. Enjoy the loneliness, peace and silence, too because the normies are hiding inside.

Pop some vitamin D pills in winter and you are ready to face the best season of the year.
Tried that and it didnt work + no vitamin D against my cold sensitivity

I spend all winter praying for summer but it's just another form of torture.

I hate the summer, where i live it just means wasps roaches and spiders. And 90% humidity and 100F temps.

Winter is nice because i can sit outside and not have to worry about getting stung or bitten by annoying bugs

I hate the summer, where i live it just means wasps roaches and spiders. And 90% humidity and 100F temps.

Winter is nice because i can sit outside and not have to worry about getting stung or bitten by annoying bugs
Whats wrong with spiders, they can help reduce the population of flies, mosquitoes etc.

Whats wrong with spiders, they can help reduce the population of flies, mosquitoes etc.
Thats true, i sometimes dont kill the harmless spiders in my house like daddy long legs spiders because i do like how they kill other pests (unless theyre in my room. Even if theyre harmless I still dont want those guys crawling on me in my sleep :feelsohgod:) .

But theres also a lot of bad spiders too. theres a lot of black widows here, and those guys are dangerous, I really dont like to take any chances with them. They can be hiding under any normal rock or around any old metal stuff like rusty cars or barrels. Luckily ive never found one in my house before though. Youve gotta be super paranoid because one bite can land you in the emergency room or in the grave. Cases that severe are kinda rare, but still, i really dont wanna take any chances around them.