Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel trait: You Go Days Without Speaking a single word in Highschool

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★★
In 9th and 10th and 11th grade I would regularly go days in highschool without saying a single word. Literally not a single one. Because teachers take attendance in my school without calling out names through just looking to see if you are here and the fact that I had no friends combined with my classes usually not involving talking literally almost every day I didn't speak once.

I am still grateful that my senior year I got some "friends" who would sometimes say hi to me in hallways and goof off. However since I never hanged out with them outside of the classes I had with them it was just a pathetic glimpse of what normies and chads get to experience. That is incredibly sad because even though I stopped being fat, tried to get rid of social anxiety through exposure therapy, got face care routine and designer clothes everyone had friend groups already and I was left an isolated, ugly loser with no friends, the outcast of outcasts.

think i've only had 8 total conversations in high school

In 9th and 10th and 11th grade I would regularly go days in highschool without saying a single word. Literally not a single one. Because teachers take attendance in my school without calling out names through just looking to see if you are here and the fact that I had no friends combined with my classes usually not involving talking literally almost every day I didn't speak once.

I am still grateful that my senior year I got some "friends" who would sometimes say hi to me in hallways and goof off. However since I never hanged out with them outside of the classes I had with them it was just a pathetic glimpse of what normies and chads get to experience. That is incredibly sad because even though I stopped being fat, tried to get rid of social anxiety through exposure therapy, got face care routine and designer clothes everyone had friend groups already and I was left an isolated, ugly loser with no friends, the outcast of outcasts.
Ive spent entire weeks where i would say less than 100 words per day at school.

I can relate to this very much. I barely spoke a word in high school and in Elementary School some kids even thought I was mute

That's mostly because I skipped school frequently. Nevertheless, I still didn't converse often when I was present.

I can relate to this very much. I barely spoke a word in high school and in Elementary School some kids even thought I was mute
holy shit elementary school like that is crazy. That must cause permanent damage

That is so fucked. The lack of highschool experiences mentally scars you
Absolutely. I had absolutely zero friends in high school and it sucked.

I didn't spank anyone in hs

same shit for me bro and i kinda fucked it up cuz i ended up annoying some of them since i spoke too much due to the amount of time i spoke to no one