Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel trait: You get mistaken for a homeless bum

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
I was carrying some groceries home from the store and as I passed by the local homeless encampment this big black dude across the street called out to me from the bus stop and said “You stay here?”. I didn’t really understand the question at first (like if he meant this local area or the homeless encampment specifically) but then after repeating the question a couple times he just said “You don’t stay here?” and I was like “Nah” and he was like “Oh nevermind then”

This is how I imagine I look when I’m walking anywhere in public irl

I've been mistaken for someone on drugs before.

Legit, happens to me all the time.
I haven't bought clothes in years, where I live there are a lot of homeless drug addicts so I fit right in.
Nobody ever looks at me, as if I don't exist.
Some people that I meet during work ask me if I'm on drugs. I just say yes, using all kinds of shit.
It doesn't even matter anymore.
Bottom line is that I don't care how society wants to classify me. It's rotten anyways.

I haven't bought clothes in years, where I live there are a lot of homeless drug addicts so I fit right in.
Some people that I meet during work ask me if I'm on drugs. I just say yes, using all kinds of shit.
Bottom line is that I don't care how society wants to classify me. It's rotten anyways.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

That's kind of cool in a weird way NGL

Only on Tuesday

I've been said I look homeless some days and on drugs some days. This forum is so real that It gives me chills sometimes.