Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel trait: you get fat after accepting the blackpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
There is no reason why you should still care about yourself. So you will eat trash food, not shower and not brush your teeth. I have gained at least 50+ pounds since fully accepting the blackpill and there is no end nearing.

I couldn’t get fat if I tried
:feelsjuice:

Ironically, I lost weight and looksmaxxed after accepting the blackpill

only reason I am alive rn is to prove the blackpill and spread it to the masses, no “just take a shower” “just go to the gym” bullshittery will work if I’m walking evidence of otherwise. I’d rather disprove soycucks than fall into hedonism

Bloatmaxxed* Truecel.
Screenshot115

I haven't become a fatcel, but I have stopped caring about gymmaxxing quite a lot. I gymmaxxed to the point where I could crank out muscle ups with ease- I became no less invisible to the masses of foids.

this is true tbh i used to watch my weight i eat like shit now jfl at looksmaxxing :feelshaha:

I used to love getting the Wendy’s Baconator but stopped doing so as their restaurant quality standards are fucking shit compared to McDonald’s.

I’ve been served ice cold food at Wendy’s that was supposed to be hot or at least warm and they’ve fucked up my Baconator more times than I can remember by putting goddamned disgusting fucking mayonnaise on it when that nasty disgusting fucking shit has absolutely no place near any burger!:feelsUgh:

So back to my beloved McDonald’s it has been and I can’t say it’s all bad as I love their new chicken sandwich and even on days when their food doesn’t taste exactly the best for whatever reason, at least it’s still warm and not coated in goddamned mayonnaise!!:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

There is no reason why you should still care about yourself. So you will eat trash food, not shower and not brush your teeth. I have gained at least 50+ pounds since fully accepting the blackpill and there is no end nearing.
I got fat then I got fit with diet , I’m gonna be Chad too soon after my surgeries

I do not have desire to eat

been eating burgers and waffles almost daily, dont give a fuck about wallet or belly anymore. Who do we give a fuck for? When the jews come to collect their debts ill fuck them with my knives

I stopped gym maxxing as well

I've gotten fatter

I've been drinking a lot more as well

I gained weight after taking the jewpill

now I eat frugally,contain my energy intake and eat lots of fruits and vegetables