Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Truecel trait: You eat every meal alone

298r651

298r651

Recruit
★★★
I thought of this earlier. I eat every meal alone in the last years I dont remember ever eating with others. I bet normies and especially Chads eat in groups regularly or perhaps the entire idea of eating alone is unknown to them.

Thoughts?

I can no longer do such a thing.

I have lunch with my mom and dinner with my family. When I was university I ate lunch alone everyday

Yep,i always eat in my room alone,usually while watching a gaming related youtube video.

Not everytime but often

I'm 29 and I havent worked a day in my life
Based. I'm heading there, but i'm actually looking for a job, but at this pace i don't thing i'll find one in years

same, I always eat alone like the trucel I am

I'm 29 and I havent worked a day in my life
Must be nice although not living with parents is the only upside to not being NEET. They dont know how much a loser I am although ofcourse they have an idea seeing as I never mention anything when they ask me what I've been up to

I kinda like eating alone, even if I were socialized I hate watching other people eat and vice versa. I don’t like eating alone in a restaurant tho, I feel even more shitty being the only one in a place full of couples and groups

I eat dinner in silence with my family