Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Truecel trait: you don't like to play online games

Vitarius

Vitarius

Catholicel
★★★
Not only you do not have a social life in real life, you also don't want to interact with other people through online games. You want to play only singleplayer games.

Another thing: when I played MMORPG's I played them as if they were singleplayer games. I didn't want to interact with their online aspect. I had no guild friends etc.

Another thing: when I played MMORPG's I played them as if they were singleplayer games. I didn't want to interact with their online aspect. I had no guild friends etc.
lmao relatable always tried to do group content solo kek, sucks to do raids tho always had to look for randoms on shitcord

truecel trait: you have dogshit computer and can't play any games

Online games are shit

It is quite off-putting to be voicemogged so often by Chad teenagers and the like. :feelsUgh:

It's not that I don't like online games but people who play those are usually shit, so I just flame the fuck out of them whenever they do bad

yeah im way too jaded and out of copes

No I love playing online games, nothing brings me more joy than scamming some noob cuck in a mmo, standing afk in a raid, or running it down in a moba when my team has a filthy whore in it. Trolling others in online vidya is the best

true , i only play with others if there is some benefit to it , but i never use voice chat ,
because this would turn everything into a competition ( kind of )

PSO 2 is funny tho , its one of the mmos that are litteraly broken , ( you got a SHARED STASH BETWEEN ALL CHARACTERS ON 1 SHIP ( Server )

what means you can litteraly Mule 300k daily by doing alts and store the meseta ( money ) so your main can take it .

you can get more char slots if you pay real money , system seems a bit weird but maybe its permanent what would be giga broken lol.

( imagine you can make 10 mules each day what means 1,5 million meseta per day lol )

And the game generally lets you play Solo completely and just use the Player Market and Partys for exp farm ( mid to late game because daily orders become shit at a certain level )
Not only you do not have a social life in real life, you also don't want to interact with other people through online games. You want to play only singleplayer games.

Last edited:
It's not that I don't like online games but people who play those are usually shit, so I just flame the fuck out of them whenever they do bad
I was high-inhib even online until i learned the nerve of some random bad players trashtalking me, nowdays if i see someone remotely bad saying as much as shit i'll instantly berate them 24/7 and punish them accordingly.

What i hate more than bad players is arrogant bad players, who are not aware of their lack of gamng skills

Completely relatable trait tbh

I LOVE PLAYING SINGLEPLAYER GAMES BUT I CANT USE MIC WHILE I AM PLAYING ONLINE GAMES LIKE CSGO AND VALORANT:fuk:

I was high-inhib even online until i learned the nerve of some random bad players trashtalking me, nowdays if i see someone remotely bad saying as much as shit i'll instantly berate them 24/7 and punish them accordingly.

What i hate more than bad players is arrogant bad players, who are not aware of their lack of gamng skills
sounds like your average LoL player tbh
normies and the like have 0 self-criticism or drive to improve at the game, it's hilarious

I only play RPGs and the odd shooter. I never play multiplayer.

I can't play single player games because I get lonely. but I also can't play multiplayer because I have nobody to play with

I like online fighting games cause it gives me my only dopamine of the day when I win

I only play multiplayer with randoms because I enjoy the drama of tilting/throwing/thrash talking over actually playing the game

That's what happens with an ugly man who got no pussy. He's starting delusionalmaxx.