Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait : you don't have friends even on an incel forum

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
If I got banned here today, who would be sad ? I don't think anybody. Explains my giga brutal autism , i couldn't get close to nobody on an incel forum and I'm thinking here of getting laid jfl

I don't really think this matters

but 9 followers (watchers) w/<5k mogs most on this cesspool

If I got banned here today, who would be sad ? I don't think anybody. Explains my giga brutal autism , i couldn't get close to nobody on an incel forum and I'm thinking here of getting laid jfl
I consider you a friend. :feelsUgh:

Lol too true idk how to communicate with people even online

The only silver lining in all of this suffering is knowing we're not alone

Looking for friends here is how you get doxxed and exploited by some psychopath discord groomer.

Every inkwel is my fren

I’ve lost most niggas than you would ever know
@Pixycel let this newfag know how many real niggas funeral we been to :feelscry: :feelsUgh:

@
Pixycel
@Pixycel let this newfag know how many real niggas funeral we been to :feelscry: :feelsUgh:
too many, the opps really out here lightening us up cuh.

Having friends is sexhaver trait and if you love being around males for too long irl you are a faggot

I don't hang around here long enough to be remembered.