Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Truecel Trait: You cuddle with your laptop

• No thats hella sus

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • I do that all the time

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Im finna try that

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
incel_hitler

incel_hitler

Banned
-

View: https://youtu.be/OrNBEhzjg8I?t=23

this is basically our situation. The computer supplies us with our sexual needs (the wire mother)
and comfort/love needs by distracting us, social media, incels.is etc. (cloth mother)

But I've taken it a step further. I actually cuddle with my computer to express my gratitude for
always being there for me since the foids aren't.

I might even take it a step further and use ChatGPT API and alexa/siri voice to make my computer
talk to me directly while Im cuddling with it.

This next step is optional, u can actually attach some water ballons to the back of your laptop
and pretend they are boobs

Last edited:

this is basically our situation. The computer supplies us with our sexual needs (the wire mother)
and comfort/love needs by distracting us, social media, incels.is etc. (cloth mother)

But I've taken it a step further. I actually cuddle with my computer to express my gratitude for

I might even take it a step further and use ChatGPT API and alexa/siri voice to make my computer

I lay on my bed with my laptop on its side for endless hours

I'll be like this poor monkey with my sex bot if and when they come out

never have. phone yes

I'll be like this poor monkey with my sex bot if and when they come out
you can make your own. all u need is some water ballons.
fill them up to the desired size, stuff them in some braws and yoga pants
fill the legs and torso with styrofoam or cardboard

and attach an ipad to the head

and dry hump the fuck out of it

Can you draw this toilet without her panties?
Screenshot 20230302 020306

>The computer supplies us with our sexual needs (the wire mother)

Kek

My laptop will break

My laptop heats up easily so I use it for warmth. I don't cuddle my laptop but I cuddle my pillow.

no but I will admit to hugging my pillow when I feel extra lonely

i have a desktop but i sometimes put the keyboard and screen on the bed because the bed is big so i can use it like a laptop