Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel trait: You can’t humblebrag

psyop

psyop

Why me?
My whole life I’ve put up with normies humblebragging about any and every little thing. Whether it was height, good eyesight, ability to grow facial hair, caring parents, rich dads, good grades, girlfriends, friendships, the list goes on. Then you come on this site and it’s the same thing.

“I’m 6’3 and white but no foids interested in me”

“Muh dad leaving me a 500k inheritance and his business but I’m too low iq to run it”

“A foid gave me her number and wanted to see me again but I didn’t ring back cuz muh social anxiety but I’m still truecel”

I have nothing to flex solely cuz of the conditions I was born into. Being vgly and short are one thing, but then being malnourished and held back in life by your low IQ, poor, r3tarded parents is the cherry on top.

Relatable, i've never received positive reinforcement throughout my life. Normies treat me with hostility, women are disgusted by my mere presence. I'm ugly asf and non-white from lower middle class family. Studying is extremely difficult due to ADHD. My existence sucks in every asset.

Huge chip on your shoulder