Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel truecel trait: you beat your mom growing up

truecelhell

truecelhell

Recruit
★★
growing up all i saw was my dad beating my mom so that's literally the only thing i picked up on and used to bully her because i was too much of a subhuman to beat up bullies in hs, i feel for her but also life is cruel and she trusts me even tho all i do is beat her like it's so goofy i'm like come for a hug then i swing at her cause i just don't care anymore, my mind's ruined my life's ruined nothing ever mattered

Tf is this post

poorly typed bait

before IT screenshots this bait (most) of us love our moms and would never do such a thing

truecel trait: .is thinks your posts are bait

JoinedJun 1, 2024Posts19

before IT screenshots this bait (most) of us love our moms and would never do such a thing
Nah, my mom is a bitch and she beat me since the age of 10. I would.

nigga wtf i love my mom
IT bait

i'm like come for a hug then i swing at her cause i just don't care anymore, my mind's ruined my life's ruined nothing ever mattered
imagine being so pathetic that you, not only beat you’re mom, but you have to fucking sucker punch her

imagine being so pathetic that you, not only beat you’re mom, but you have to fucking sucker punch her
dw lol she saw it coming its just funny how she still wants to hug me and muh weeps for her son

IMG 2449

I’d fight anyone who lays a finger on my mother. Seeing her abused growing up was more than enough.
Go back to IT.

Last edited:
growing up all i saw was my dad beating my mom so that's literally the only thing i picked up on and used to bully her because i was too much of a subhuman to beat up bullies in hs, i feel for her but also life is cruel and she trusts me even tho all i do is beat her like it's so goofy i'm like come for a hug then i swing at her cause i just don't care anymore, my mind's ruined my life's ruined nothing ever mattered
u can do better now that you’ve learned that’s not right . now if you beat her it’s your fault u know it’s not right

Based if no larp

I love my mother. She's one of the only people who ever cared about me, along with my father. I would never deliberately hurt either of them. If this isn't a bait post, which I'm pretty sure it is, then stop beating your mom for fucks sake. If she is nice to you, you better appreciate it because almost nobody gives a shit about people like us.

u can do better now that you’ve learned that’s not right . now if you beat her it’s your fault u know it’s not right
yes but with my current abhorrent life i just feel caged and ik she doesn't deserve it, yeah i'm a fucked up son way beyond that but the best i can do is avoid her cause my mind's mush

Yes, but this is not a truecel trait.

This is a glowcel trait and IT trait instead.

I love my mother. She's one of the only people who ever cared about me, along with my father. I would never deliberately hurt either of them. If this isn't a bait post, which I'm pretty sure it is, then stop beating your mom for fucks sake. If she is nice to you, you better appreciate it because almost nobody gives a shit about people like us.
being nice doesn't matter anymore i just get treated like a baby which is awful

she was abused for a reason pussy
What feasible reason is there to attack the mother of your children JFL. I understand you’re fucked in the head but there’s no justifying it.

being nice doesn't matter anymore i just get treated like a baby which is awful
Being treated like a baby would be awful. I can see why you'd feel rage at her for that, but beating her is way too harsh.

ask your dad innit
I fucking hate my family. I don’t want to wind up like any of them, and neither should you.
If you know what it’s like being hurt for no reason, don’t do it to your loved ones.

Being treated like a baby would be awful. I can see why you'd feel rage at her for that, but beating her is way too harsh.
yes i don't like plan it out it's just impulsive, my parents are weird, they treat me like a baby and are so overbearing that i have 0 freedoms that even if i had friends i wouldn't be able to hang with them, and then he's like woah now you're 18 you have to start paying rent lmao, i don't wanna talk too much about this in a public thread anyways

I fucking hate my family. I don’t want to wind up like any of them, and neither should you.
If you know what it’s like being hurt for no reason, don’t do it to your loved ones.
can't change my genetics and be a cuck to this world but i do agree with you, with some stuff i'll just have to sit alone and ponder what i'll do lmao

You are just a nigger

yes i don't like plan it out it's just impulsive, my parents are weird, they treat me like a baby and are so overbearing that i have 0 freedoms that even if i had friends i wouldn't be able to hang with them, and then he's like woah now you're 18 you have to start paying rent lmao, i don't wanna talk too much about this in a public thread anyways
I could imagine how bad that would suck. I get that it's impulsive and not planned out. It can be hard to act reasonably when your mind is all fucked up. At least my parents were always chill and let me do what I wanted.

too much effort in this post op

I could imagine how bad that would suck. I get that it's impulsive and not planned out. It can be hard to act reasonably when your mind is all fucked up. At least my parents were always chill and let me do what I wanted.
you're lucky

Last edited:
you posted on my thread to dickride, stop tryna pick fights and go after someone worthy faggot
Who is ! The real Enemy is 1000 miles from here ! Saaarrr!!!