Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Truecel trait: you attract insects.

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Overlord
★★★★★
Anyone else like that?
Mosquitoes are drawn to me like women to Chad.
Flies love nagging me despite constant showers and no body odour.
Ants go out of their way to swarm me as soon as I set foot on grass.

Even wasps and bees tend to constantly bump into me mid flight.

Fakecels are making truecel threads -> JFL

31472.jpg

XD

dengue chan
I was watching a mosquito desperately pushing her nose trough satin as she was sensing my thigh under it. Some next level thirst :chad:

A butter fly landed on my once and stayed a while. Lady beetles often land on me. Wasps and june beetles bump into me (sometimes it feels like they do it on purpose). Ants and mosquitoes love biting me.

Not really, just the normal.

A butter fly landed on my once and stayed a while. Lady beetles often land on me. Wasps and june beetles bump into me (sometimes it feels like they do it on purpose). Ants and mosquitoes love biting me.
Lady bugs are based :feelscomfy:
Bumble bees are scary when they bump into you.
Got bitten by one and it hurt like a motherfucker.

Lady bugs are based :feelscomfy:
Bumble bees are scary when they bump into you.
Got bitten by one and it hurt like a motherfucker.
Bees don't try to bother me. I had a tree in my back yard the would get tons of little white flowers in the spring so it would just get covered in bees. Maybe they were just to busy/distracted to notice me.

When I'm in the woods during the summertime i get atleast 7 flies around me, following me anywhere. I haven't used schampoo in 6 months, i use raw eggs instead. I don't use soap that often. I eat with my bare hands.

Bees don't try to bother me. I had a tree in my back yard the would get tons of little white flowers in the spring so it would just get covered in bees. Maybe they were just to busy/distracted to notice me.
Bees aren't agressive unless provoked because they die after attacking you. Bumble bees sting retracts so they are much more keen on "OI U WOT M8?!" if you bump into them.
When I'm in the woods during the summertime i get atleast 7 flies around me, following me anywhere. I haven't used schampoo in 6 months, i use raw eggs instead. I don't use soap that often. I eat with my bare hands.
Are you bear grills maxxing?

my place is full of spiders and they're really annoying

Nah, that's not a truecel trait because truecels don't leave the house to begin with. It is a FAKECEL trait.

Fakecels out. :dab:you know where the door is :dab:

I used to have some yellow bugs in home, they would bite harder than mosquitos.

:feelsohgod: What the hell were they?
Like this one

We tried so many things to exterminate them but they would come back, they broke few of my mobos and psus and one ps3 because elektricity heat draws them, last year i bought some 2 euro powder and they are finally gone.