Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: you are so high inhib that you rarely even post on incel forums

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Officer
Half of the time I don't even know what to post on this forum, that is how low IQ and high inhib I'm. Real autistic truecels are not only bad at communication irl but also online. It is absolutely over for me and my underdeveloped brain

That's what the sewers are for. OvER for you if you can't even meet the rock bottom standards there

Same here, lurk far more then I post.

I just don't know how to get my words across so I just lurk

just post whatever your thinking theory

its a incel forum no one cares if you say dumb shit as long as its not bluepill or gay. even then youd only get temp ban :lul:

just post whatever your thinking theory

its a incel forum no one cares if you say dumb shit as long as its not bluepill or gay. even then youd only get temp ban :lul:
Exactly. This is your one place to vent and talk about your problems in a safe environment with like minded individuals, OP. Use it! Once I found this forum, I didn’t hesitate to use it.

Half of the time I don't even know what to post on this forum, that is how low IQ and high inhib I'm. Real autistic truecels are not only bad at communication irl but also online. It is absolutely over for me and my underdeveloped brain
no

one

cares

SHUSH