Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal truecel trait - you are not invited to the class discord

armis

armis

Captain
★★★★
found out today that foids in the class created a discord and invited everyone except me and some ricecel :lul:

this is community college and retarded normies are even now power struggling and mogging others, i hate them so much

high school never ends. don't let anyone tell you that it does. bullying never ends after high school too @Edmund_Kemper

NTs exclude non-NTs at everything! :feelsrope:

I didn't even know such a thing exists

Community college was boring and impossible to meet people

typical. somebody needs to be at the bottom of their invented 'pole' (theyre always at the top by design btw) it would be worse if you got invited by them and they were all picking on you in there like a joke. exclusion is better than engaing with snarky, disrespectful contemptious belittling.

the only thing you have to worry about is how to do group projects if any exist.

usually because you are the outcast nobody wants to have you and if you get put in a group forcibly be prepared to record everthing in writing and on audio as well as clearly determine what is required of you and the time frame it is expected to be done. The animals tend to want to blame the outcast and gang up on them when work isnt done on thime or saddle them with all the work and then use group bulling to fore them to take an unequal share.

cover yourself and snitch when the time is right if they are throwing you under the bus. knowing before hand to have an exit strategy and sheild is the best defence .

people are ruthless and predatory. once you see it you despise interacting with them :feelsUgh:

Last edited:
found out today that foids in the class created a discord and invited everyone except me and some ricecel :lul:

this is community college and retarded normies are even now power struggling and mogging others, i hate them so much

high school never ends. don't let anyone tell you that it does. bullying never ends after high school too @Edmund_Kemper
Community college is highschool 2.0 lol.

I was kicked out 2 times from class meseanger group (for homeworks, tests, etc.) after they laughted me off

Would make me angry ngl

Bruv. I was kicked out of my Classes WhatsApp group by the Admin and his friends cause they said I was annoying lmao.

I go to community college and its not that social. There are some young people but everyone either sticks with their friends or ignores people.

Bullying in community college? nah.