Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel Trait: You are good at texting conversations, but if they saw your face you would be rejected

Labyrinth

Labyrinth

I can't die masturbating
His personality is pleasant to women (on the internet) but if he had to meet in person he wouldn't know how to behave and his physical appearance would hinder any intimate contact.

im not even good at texting conversations

It's like that video that dbdr made where the foid liked his voice, but as soon as he sent a picture of himself she ghosted him instantly :feelshaha::feelshaha:

It's like that video that dbdr made where the foid liked his voice, but as soon as he sent a picture of himself she ghosted him instantly :feelshaha::feelshaha:
I miss dbdr so much man :cryfeels:

I can relate. I've always gotten told I'm funny by people online, about the only place where I feel validated. Whereas irl my presence isn't even noticed, like I'm less than a background character.

women ended up ghosting me anyways, discord, messenger or whereever else

im shit at both

Sounds like me

I can’t text bcs I have 0 foids in my contacts

There's no text for my phone

In my limited attempts, I haven't figured out how to make myself interesting enough to strangers online that they'd talk personally to me. I do better irl with other ugly guys when there's something forcing us to be around each other repeatedly.

Happened to me 10+times. I guess they must have sensed my bad personality immediately after they saw my face