Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Truecel trait: You are exhausted after 1 hour of being outside

Skoga

Skoga

No one is coming to save you.
★★★
I had an appointment today and had to leave my apartment for 1 hour in total
When I came back it felt like all life has been sucked out of my body and I was so happy to be back home

i need to go outside for like 5 hours work every day, i kinda got used to it

How do you pay for rent and shit?

I become socially exhausted and have to recharge, how on earth do normies cope being happy and social all the time? Now the weekend is near many will go out drinking after work and still have energy to party. I'm guessing the real prospect of getting sex is enough for them or they're high on life anyway from being sexually active.

I become socially exhausted and have to recharge, how on earth do normies cope being happy and social all the time? Now the weekend is near many will go out drinking after work and still have energy to party. I'm guessing the real prospect of getting sex is enough for them or they're high on life anyway from being sexually active.
Same. I pretty much only go outside when I have something like a doctor's appointment. Not sure how anybody can go to parties and have the energy to dance or whatever.

I don't have the mental capacity to stay out for longer periods of time

Same. I pretty much only go outside when I have something like a doctor's appointment. Not sure how anybody can go to parties and have the energy to dance or whatever.
When normies go out to dance they get energy because they know there's a good chance they'll get lucky based on previous experiences, when an incel is faced with the prospect of going to bars we know based on past experiences there's nothing for us at the end of the night except a nasty comedown and empty bed.

You invest all that energy and money on drinks trying to meet people with nothing to show for it, who cares if you managed to get into a few group photos as nobody is going to remember them in a few days, sexhaver guys remember the fun and sex and go back for more.

Entirely different species. To me, society is like an extraterrestrial civilization.
It's amazing what not being ugly or a mentalcel does for social interactions, having a brain high on life (dopamine, serotonin and oxytocin). These are ingredients to lifelong happiness and the good life.

use magnesium oil and multivitamins

When normies go out to dance they get energy because they know there's a good chance they'll get lucky based on previous experiences, when an incel is faced with the prospect of going to bars we know based on past experiences there's nothing for us at the end of the night except a nasty comedown and empty bed.

You invest all that energy and money on drinks trying to meet people with nothing to show for it, who cares if you managed to get into a few group photos as nobody is going to remember them in a few days, sexhaver guys remember the fun and sex and go back for more.

It's amazing what not being ugly or a mentalcel does for social interactions, having a brain high on life (dopamine, serotonin and oxytocin). These are ingredients to lifelong happiness and the good life.
JFL if you think sex is the key to life, i will admit; a good wife is the best thing this world can offer.

Abdullah ibn Amr reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The world is enjoyment and the best enjoyment in the world is a righteous wife.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 1467

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Muslim

JFL if you think sex is the key to life, i will admit; a good wife is the best thing this world can offer.

Abdullah ibn Amr reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The world is enjoyment and the best enjoyment in the world is a righteous wife.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 1467

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Muslim
Not just sex but a good well rounded life, other guys look down on ugly guys who can't get girls.

our life has been modulating us our entire life with negative experiences related to socializing, there's no surprise our brains can't grip the concept of happiness in those spaces;
I'm a mentalcel, I'm a 6/10 in looks, I know I may go to a party and get a girl to kiss me (only, I doubt sex could happen since I have no car or whatever) but what truly ruins to me is that if that same girl talked to me for more than 6 minutes she would already despise me because I have autism and my 100 yard stare would repel her;
I remember to this day when I tried to pick up a girl and the moment I said the line her face slowly turned into one of disgust as if she was seeing a gore video, it is burned into my brain, so eventually I just gave up

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back