Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: you always sat alone in highschool

• Thread starter Deleted member 34301
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34301

Self-banned
-
And people never wanted to sit next to you. If there was an uneven number of people in class you would be the one sitting alone. If there was an even number, maybe someone would sit next to you, but it would be against their will.

In my case if someone sat next to me, they always complained how boring I was. But I became comfortable sitting alone and actually prefered it, because normies are evil. I would just be a loner sitting at the back of the class with a cup of coffee and playing on my phone or calculator.

Bonus: you didn't always have people or friends to spend the break with, so you would wander the hallways of the school or sit on toilets to pass the break time.

I sat in the library with my head on the table

One time in middle school our assigned seats put me next to this girl I kind of liked and she cried and begged the teacher to move her seat (the start of my origin story).

One time in middle school our assigned seats put me next to this girl I kind of liked and she cried and begged the teacher to move her seat (the start of my origin story).
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

STORY OF MY LIFE

btw if anyone from my school ever sees this, may your cunt whore mother die of cancer to the brain, cus one already did :p

Something similar happened to me in a group work

Same thing happened to me, it was painful and humiliating.

Brøøtal

Resonates with me for sure.

Brutal. I once had something similar. A girl had to work together with me and at some point we were finished. And I wanted to make a conversation with her, but she just turned her neck and stared at her friend in the back of the class like she was some kind of deer stuck in a trap that wanted her mother to save her. She basically did this for 10 minutes straight until the class was over.

Normies and girls make 0 effort for others. Meanwhile around that age I started studying body language, pickup and selfhelp books and try to actively make conversation with people.

Same, I must have a very bad personality

And people never wanted to sit next to you. If there was an uneven number of people in class you would be the one sitting alone. If there was an even number, maybe someone would sit next to you, but it would be against their will.

In my case if someone sat next to me, they always complained how boring I was. But I became comfortable sitting alone and actually prefered it, because normies are evil. I would just be a loner sitting at the back of the class with a cup of coffee and playing on my phone or calculator.

Bonus: you didn't always have people or friends to spend the break with, so you would wander the hallways of the school or sit on toilets to pass the break time.
Brutal
Relatable

my cunt teacher made me sit next to the biggest bitch in the middle of the room for a whole year. that was a hard year

I started studying body language, pickup and selfhelp books and try to actively make conversation with people.
Been there, man. This pua stuff never worked out in that it never got me any attention from foids. But it did help me in all other ways. I learned how to create an impression of authority and dominance. This is useful at the workplace, and it generates respect from other men.

I still feel like I'm just LARPing as a high T male though.

Honestly, I've usually sat alone everywhere most of the time.

Last edited:
Yes. I had severe stuttering and social anxiety problems.

You guys had it brutal in high school. At least I can cope because I know I’m socially retarded. Being relatively nt and still being ostracised must be a nuclear blackpill

i sat in an abandoned classroom during lunch break, and i would also occasionally wander the hallways.

accurate

I chose to sit away from them for studies:chad:

i sat in an abandoned classroom during lunch break, and i would also occasionally wander the hallways.

accurate
Damn. Incels have it hard

I wish there weren't so many people that could relate to this:feelsrope:

I sat with my class mates most of the time, but was always completely silent jfl

Not just at school
Everywhere

Yep, I just ate alone.

I would always sit in the cafeteria alone waiting until the next lesson starts

can relate. id spend my breaks on the schooltoilet to avoid being seen strolling the schoolyard alone...

can relate. id spend my breaks on the schooltoilet to avoid being seen strolling the schoolyard alone...
Same, I didn't want to be seen strolling the hallways alone so I hid on the toilet a lot

This is a mentalcel trait. I never sat alone at highschool.

I only have this one currycel friend like me to talk to until they moved my lunch period in my schedule: all I do now is walk around the lunchroom, use the bathroom, and sit next to the fan to waste time. :cryfeels:

Same - mine was a very big high school that was 3 stories. So I just randomly walked up and down hallways, up and down stairs, sometimes I would wait in a long food line to take up some time and then leave before it was my turn as if I changed my mind - anything to take up the 40 minutes.

But at least I wasn't a toiletcel.....:feelstrash:
Damn I can't believe how relateable this is. In a world filled with normies you literally think you are the only one with these problems e.g. how to survive the break time
This is a mentalcel trait. I never sat alone at highschool.
:chad::chad::chad:

I had the whole toilets to myself cuz I would piss over the floor so no one would want to enter otherwise they step in piss

Same - mine was a very big high school that was 3 stories. So I just randomly walked up and down hallways, up and down stairs, sometimes I would wait in a long food line to take up some time and then leave before it was my turn as if I changed my mind - anything to take up the 40 minutes.

But at least I wasn't a toiletcel.....:feelstrash:
u were simply more creative than me and @calimero . kudos to you ..

I hid from normies, in the computer lab, the library, or by the football field somewhere.

In classes. A helper teacher would sit next to me. Which means I didn't sit next to students my age in most of my lessons.

Last edited:
i would rush to the next classroom to go in first before the femoids to assert my dominance by getting the best seat to myself :chad:

Yes. Actually, I didn't interact with any of my classmates at all.

I saw in a weird desk that was separated from the rest of the class desks

Yes. Actually, I didn't interact with any of my classmates at all.
Brutal. I was actually a social tryhard at the start of highschool, trying really hard to fit in. It didn't matter people were mean to me anyway because normies are evil

I couldnt even eat near other kids because they would literally come around me and say "look how funny he looks when he eats" and smack my food out of my hands.

Girls would just laugh and kiss them.

Pathetic.

I sat in the library reading Hitler.

I couldnt even eat near other kids because they would literally come around me and say "look how funny he looks when he eats" and smack my food out of my hands.

Girls would just laugh and kiss them.

Pathetic.
Brutal. Psychologists would say you were paranoid but we know better.

My classmates would always steal my stuff like pens and stuff and break them. Also I used to apply gel to my hair the first two years of highschool and apparently I didn't do it properly in the back because I heard from someone after highschool that the whole class would laugh about it behind my back. People rather gossip than straight up tell someone about it and help them.

Same with uni. I always walked in the classroom with a cup of coffee and apparently people would make fun of it behind my back. I saw people chatting behind my back "Dont add him to the group. He is always late and noone really knows him". While I tried so hard to make friends. Being ostracized is one of the worst things that can happen to you. This world is probably unredeemable anyway

How'd you know. I did sit alone in high school.

Never sat alone ngl

I always sat alone in high school.

The 10/10 girls and the chads bonded.

I didn't.