Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel trait: white soyboy redditor types exclude you IRL

bing

bing

Captain
★★★
I’m guitarmaxxed so I wanted to try to join a casual band in my area through Craigslist.

This soyboy med student with a shitty beard reached out to me cause he liked my playing (I hid my face in the video I posted there) and we met up.

Well I was trying to make convo about bands and music with this fag and all he did was say a few words at a time while avoiding eye contact. I could constantly sense awkward pauses coming so I had to keep talking to avoid it :lul::lul:

So the first meeting was lame asf but I tried to force myself against my gut to reach out to him to play w a band and see what’s up.

Eventually this little fag keeps undermining me and disrespecting me so much to the point I cannot take it. He would keep asking me to grab stuff for him he could reach himself. He gave me 80% of his equipment to carry to a practice room (weak soy move), and kept making sure he would call me “man” instead of saying my name. :lul::lul: One time he was out of tune and yelled at me to say I was out of tune when it was him all along. He also plagiarized dinosaur Jr songs and passed them as his own :lul::lul::lul::lul:

It got to the point I had to avoid meeting with him one on one because he kept trying to tell me how to play when he couldn’t play his own fucking guitar (he sucked dick at it).

I ended up ghosting him because he was so insufferable and was excluding me from the full band meetups.

These are the little rats that are :bluepill: and infest Reddit. Disgusting betas that do things like this. This faggot is also the exact same creature as my dad. Pure autistic soy with no social skills and rigid at making conversation but manage to run just be white game to get some trash pussy. Wouldn’t be surprised if his gf was a chink. JFL

Last edited:
Soyboy reddit fag guitar players are the worst
they always have some retarded superiority complex but play like trash

I have noticed alot of guitar players have egos and act very passive aggressively. They are sad little cucks, would love to strangle them with some .62 gauge strings. You should have stole some strings or foot pedals and shit from him :feelsdevil: I doubt he would contest since he sounded like a bitch.

I have noticed alot of guitar players have egos and act very passive aggressively. They are sad little cucks, would love to strangle them with some .62 gauge strings. You should have stole some strings or foot pedals and shit from him :feelsdevil: I doubt he would contest since he sounded like a bitch.

You are clearly a based guitarmaxxer. I make sure to avoid those types irl now they are nothing but trouble.

Go the Varg Vikernes route and do everything yourself :feelsthink: he had to kill a cuck guitarist for getting uppity with him

I read about this guy awhile back randomly. Yea I wish I could have brocel, this soy was a mega cunt :lasereyes:

I would respect what he (soy redditor guitarist) said if he wasn’t a piece of shit that’s the thing.

Now imagine - this is the type of person entrusted with society’s most vulnerable people. JFL :society::society::society:

i wouldn't want to be their friends anyway

big truth. I knew many of em. They are very arrogant and have this better than you attitude

Being friends with a man only mattera if you get benefits from it, like increasing your chances of getting laid or job opportunity, otherwise it is useless, even more useless with a redditor soy that gives no benefit

I’m guitarmaxxed so I wanted to try to join a casual band in my area through Craigslist.

This soyboy med student with a shitty beard reached out to me cause he liked my playing (I hid my face in the video I posted there) and we met up.

Well I was trying to make convo about bands and music with this fag and all he did was say a few words at a time while avoiding eye contact. I could constantly sense awkward pauses coming so I had to keep talking to avoid it :lul::lul:

So the first meeting was lame asf but I tried to force myself against my gut to reach out to him to play w a band and see what’s up.

Eventually this little fag keeps undermining me and disrespecting me so much to the point I cannot take it. He would keep asking me to grab stuff for him he could reach himself. He gave me 80% of his equipment to carry to a practice room (weak soy move), and kept making sure he would call me “man” instead of saying my name. :lul::lul: One time he was out of tune and yelled at me to say I was out of tune when it was him all along. He also plagiarized dinosaur Jr songs and passed them as his own :lul::lul::lul::lul:

It got to the point I had to avoid meeting with him one on one because he kept trying to tell me how to play when he couldn’t play his own fucking guitar (he sucked dick at it).

I ended up ghosting him because he was so insufferable and was excluding me from the full band meetups.

These are the little rats that are :bluepill: and infest Reddit. Disgusting betas that do things like this. This faggot is also the exact same creature as my dad. Pure autistic soy with no social skills and rigid at making conversation but manage to run just be white game to get some trash pussy. Wouldn’t be surprised if his gf was a chink. JFL
This is me. Man earth is fucking screwed when you think about it

Jfl those cucks aren’t even high inhib, they just don’t care and will act like douchebags to people with their shit social skills. I know I come across as rigid but at least I’m trying to improve and I always feel bad for the other person talking to me :fuk::fuk::fuk: